Search results for "Posted by YEYE1977"
YEYE1977

Posted May 11, 2018 in: Allowing cross origin request
Score: 0
  • YEYE1977
  • Posted: May 11, 2018
  • Score: 0
Hi,

I'm trying to use the api from a html/javascript app but all the post requests fails because the server don't allow cross origin request (and seems not to know about preflight/options requests.

Would it be possible to allow for CORS for api requests?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Regards,
Olivier
YEYE1977

• YEYE1977
  • Posted: Apr 22, 2013
toodleTasks Phone Edition is now available on BlackBerry 10.

It support most of the toodledo features including but not limited to context, start date, repeat tasks and reminders.

www.prodisoft.ch

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/27314106/?lang=en&countrycode=CH
YEYE1977

Posted Jun 27, 2012 in: Server side cache
  • YEYE1977
  • Posted: Jun 27, 2012
Thanks for your quick response. I'm using api 2.0. I the update fails, the sync should normally abort. But I'll double check thant.
YEYE1977

Posted Jun 26, 2012 in: Server side cache
  • YEYE1977
  • Posted: Jun 26, 2012
My sync function updload a modified task to toodledo and then fetch the task back from the server. This works fine for most users but I have some users who complain that after uploading a modified task, the old taks is fetched back. Is there any server-side cache or delay that could explain this (i.e that even after a task is modified on the server an old task is retrieved)?

thanks in advance for your response.
YEYE1977

Posted Apr 26, 2012 in: Still no native android app?
Score: 1
  • YEYE1977
  • Posted: Apr 26, 2012
  • Score: 1
Hi,

I'm the developer of toodleTasks. I recently ported my app from webos to android (and blackberry). If you are looking for a clean interface and support for all the majors toodledo features you can take a look at my app at www.prodisoft.ch
YEYE1977

Score: 1
  • YEYE1977
  • Posted: Apr 26, 2012
  • Score: 1
@Randy,

I'm the developer of toodleTasks a task application that got very positive reviews on webOS. Recently I ported the app to android (and BlackBerry). It has a very clean interface and a robust sync process. Also it support all the majors toodledo features (including tags) so I think it might be suitable for you.

you can visit my website for more info: www.prodisoft.ch
YEYE1977

Posted Oct 17, 2011 in: New completed tasks not rescheduled
  • YEYE1977
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2011
I have toodledo rescheduling the tasks for my app. But the following use case don't work:
1) The user create a new repeat task
2) The user complete the task
3) The user sync the task
=> the tasks is not rescheduled

If the user sync the task before completing it, the task is rescheduled correctly.

Is there a way to solve this problem?