ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by bjbianchi"
bjbianchi

Posted Jan 06, 2012 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: 1
They should go try and solicit someone from Theme Forest to design something.

This guy's pretty legit, they should ask him ;)

http://themeforest.net/user/hogash?WT.ac=category_profile&WT.seg_1=category_profile&WT.z_author=hoga sh
bjbianchi

Posted Jan 06, 2012 in: Sub-subtasks
Score: 0
Well it sounds to me like this is something that users want, and would set them just that much more apart than the rest. Just one (maybe 2) more columns in a database cant be too terribly difficult. Especially considering all previous entries dont even need any data in them.
bjbianchi

Posted Jan 06, 2012 in: Sub-subtasks
I can see the need for sub-subtasks. My best example is grocery lists. While its handy to add everything in advance and then check them as you get them, sadly that does not scale.

If there were sub-subtasks you could break out your list based upon category, like produce, meats, dairy etc. Granted you can most likely accomplish the same with filters in the WebUI I couldn't find a good way to do this in the iOS app.

That being said, there needs to be better (additional) display options for subtasks in the iOS app as well.
bjbianchi

Posted Jan 06, 2012 in: Apply Selecgtion to all Subtasks
This isnt the case it seems if you use the multiple subtask creation option though...
bjbianchi

Posted Jan 05, 2012 in: Apply Selecgtion to all Subtasks
Hello,

Is there any way that I can apply one of my selections on my parent task to all subtaks?