ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by michael_1326487018"
michael_1326487018

Posted Jan 28, 2018 in: Start Date and Time as Search Field
Score: 0
Would it be possible to have the Start Date/Time field added as a filter when creating an Advanced Search?

Currently Due Date/Time are available.
The reason would allow me to use a saved Search to display tasks I haven't 'differed' using the Start Date/Time.

I'm aware you can change your view filter but it's universal and impacts other searches and tasks lists. With search fields such as 'is Subtasks' this redundancy is allowed for other fields.
michael_1326487018

Posted Jul 01, 2015 in: Toodledo for Apple Watch
Score: 1
Adding one touch complications where I can us dictation entry that go to a predefined folder would make my life super convenient. I've had mixed results with the reminder pickup feature so that would be a faster alternative.

Also I use Toodledo for work and home and because of that have two separate searches setup as Hotlists for each group. It would be nice to use a search as the displayed list on my watch so the two areas don't blend.

As stated earlier word wrapping or more importantly scrolling would be a huge help. I have tasks labeled "Case 0023345 - Property is complaining about XYX" that's a pain without some kind of scrolling since most of the work content follows a similar pattern.
michael_1326487018

Posted Jan 17, 2013 in: Search History of Completed Tasks
There's my old info. Thanks!

Is this ability a possible future feature of the iPhone app?

This message was edited Jan 17, 2013.
michael_1326487018

Posted Jan 17, 2013 in: Search History of Completed Tasks
It would be helpful if the search feature would allow you to search past completed tasks so the information stored in their notes can be retrieved.

I have a PRO account and can't see any old tasks except those considereed "recent"