ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dgwinup"
dgwinup

Posted Aug 16, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 0
  • dgwinup
  • Posted: Aug 16, 2020
  • Score: 0
I've been using Toodledo since I moved from a blackberry to a smartphone years ago. Based on this discussion, I think I'll check out RTM. Last time I tried RTM was 2011 (according to a few test tasks I see when I log in there) so maybe it's improved. wish someone would just create a simple Palm to-do list that worked as fast and simply as that app did without any "material design" crap. now THAT i would pay for.
dgwinup

Posted Mar 09, 2013 in: Suggestion: Big Calendar
  • dgwinup
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2013
The most useful daily organizer I used in the past 15 years was Datebk (now Pimlical) on the Palm/Android platform. This was because tasks displayed on the calendar views along with calendar appointments and tasks could be added with one click. Overdue tasks always displayed on the current day if they weren't done so you NEVER lost tasks. Editing dates on tasks was just a couple clicks. I'd be willing to pay quite a lot (comparatively) to get an application that can do this.
dgwinup

• dgwinup
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2013
Is there any way to include tasks with No Due Date in hotlist (along with other criteria such as Today's tasks)?

The reason for this is that there are tasks that need to be done on a specific day--those get a due date and show up on the Hotlist as needed. There are other tasks that need to be done but the timing is flexible. I'd still like to see that they're there, and showing these on the Hotlist view keeps them in sight since I spend 99% of the time on the Hotlist view.