ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Michael Bryan"
Michael Bryan

Score: 0
just saw this thread

I so miss shadow and datebk6 now that I use an iTouch. When is someone going to make something like shadow??

It's understandable why we don't see datebk or something like it, it's because Apple will not (yet) open up the api to control the calendar. So we have *no* calendar apps... yet. I sure hope that someday they open things up because I miss datebk so so so much -and I miss Shadowplan even more!

The closest thing to shadow I've found is something called Listomni from a company called Ontomni. It doesn't have tags or subitems though, so not really workable for me. I'm only going by the description.

What I need is a list manager app for the iPhone/iTouch that supports multi-level lists and filtering by tags and the ability to create as many lists as you need.

I'm currently learning how to program the iPhone and create small apps, so maybe I will tackle this someday if no one else does. I look weekly for new apps if not daily - that's how bad I need this.

BTW, I use Toodledo for my todos and it is awesome. My need for a Shadow type program goes way beyond todo lists though, so at this point I figure I'll keep using Toodledo for todos going forward.

Keeping my fingers crossed on this one!