Search results for "Posted by wonblee"
wonblee

Score: 0
  • wonblee
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2012
  • Score: 0
Posted by piyush_soni:
@MikZ,
I just tested and 'ToodleDo Multi-Edit Tasks' script still works for the most part.
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/85745

You can try if that suits your purpose.

I have one question: after installing your script, it seems that shift+arrow keys don't work during editing. Shift+arrow is what I use to select a block of text in the task field. Do you think it's related to your script, which I really love.
wonblee

• wonblee
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2012
Posted by piyush_soni:
@MikZ,
I just tested and 'ToodleDo Multi-Edit Tasks' script still works for the most part.
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/85745

You can try if that suits your purpose.

This is excellent! Thanks!
I think Toodledo should incorporate this feature into their system immediately. Multi-selection for editing has been requested for so long, and it has been shown by a ingenious user that it can be done easily.
wonblee

• wonblee
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2012
Can you set a default due date in Toodledo for iPad? It is possible in the web interface.
wonblee

• wonblee
  • Posted: Feb 02, 2012
I tend to set the start date as well for each task, although I understand that the vast majority of users only set the due date.

When I start creating a task by setting the start date in Toodledo Web and move on to the due date, the due date doesn't reflect the start date. It always shows this month's calendar around today. I think this is a little counter-intuitive. In MS Outlook, for example, as well as other mobile apps that I've used with my WM phone, when the user sets a start date for a task, the due date adjusts and automatically starts from the start date as default. It makes a lot of sense.

Can Toodledo introduce a similar feature?

This message was edited Feb 02, 2012.
wonblee

• wonblee
  • Posted: Feb 02, 2012
How do you hide completed tasks in Toodledo for iPad?
wonblee

• wonblee
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2012
This question is solved. It's related to my other question about the "note" icon. Now that the "note" icon is visible, I see that it's really easy to add/edit notes.
wonblee

• wonblee
Posted by JPR:
Your note icon is probably hiding on the right side.

Settings > Tasks > Display Preferences > Show note icon on the left

LOL, you are right! I didn't realize the list had such a long tail at the right end.
wonblee

• wonblee
Can you open up the note of a single task in the Web interface?

I use click the "show details" button from the buttons bar, it expands the notes of all the tasks and is likely to push down the task of my interest too far down. I'd just like to check out the note of a single task, if possible, from the web interface.
wonblee

• wonblee
How do you add a note to a task from the web interface?
It's very easy to edit an existing note, but it's not clear how you can add a note to a task without previous note from the Web interface.
wonblee

• wonblee
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2012
If I understand correctly, on the website interface, you can set up an automatic deletion of completed tasks but you cannot force-delete all the completed tasks regardless of how old they are. (By contrast, you can immediately clear all the completed tasks from the mobile Toodle app.)

I'd like to be able to clear the completed tasks from the web interface as well in addition to having the automatic deletion function.
wonblee

• wonblee
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2012
Posted by PeterW:
Posted by Toodledo:
You can also use our new mobile website ( http://m.toodledo.com ). It is still in beta testing, but it will work offline and sync your WM phone directly to the website.

But this just syncing the browser, right? It's not going to sync the contents of WM's task app database with Toodledo is it?

I agree with Peter. The mobile website (m.toodledo.com) just shows you the updated tasks but does not sync the tasks on your WM phone with the latest data.

I've taken a look at the 3rd party solutions and found that only Nuevasync provides sync service for Windows Mobile phones. All the others cater toward Windows 7 phones. Although Nuevasync is not a free service, it pretty reliably syncs Toodledo with WM native tasks based on my experience during the free trial period.
wonblee

• wonblee
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2012
I belong to the group on the brink of extinction - a WM phone user.

Is there any way to sync a WM phone's tasks with Toodledo through the cloud (i.e., not using a desktop computer)? Currently, I sync my Desktop Outlook with Toodledo, and then sync my WM with my Desktop. It's a two-step process to keep my WM phone's tasks in sync with Toodledo.

But when I go on the road, which I do frequently, I can't bring my desktop with me, and I lose syncing ability. Yes, I can still log on to Toodledo using the WM phone's browser, but it's very inconvenient. I'd like to be able to use WM phone's (3rd party) Tasks apps rather than use the web-version of Toodledo.

Any breakthrough for this?
wonblee

• wonblee
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2012
I find task importation by email extremely useful and essential for my workflow.
But I'd like to see email query (retrieval) feature selectively turned off while keeping email importation on.
When I share a task with my colleagues via email, I BCC: my toodledo account. Once, by mistake, I CC:ed, instead of BCC:ed, my toodledo account and exposed the email address. It's no big deal, because you can issue a new account, but this risk always lingers.
I never use email query, so for me email importation only is good enough.

Is this something that you can consider in the future?
wonblee

Posted Jan 27, 2012 in: Continuous syncing for Toodledo iPad
  • wonblee
  • Posted: Jan 27, 2012
Posted by PeterW:
It's already there. Check your settings and enable 'sync on edit'.

I didn't realize the setting.
Thanks!
wonblee

• wonblee
How long does it take before tasks sent by email are reflected?
Sometimes it seems to take close to an hour.
Also, it looks like Toodledo reflect tasks sent by email on a periodical basis (e.g., every 30 minutes) rather than on a continuous basis, because when I see a bunch of tasks being incorporated simultaneously, when they were actually sent minutes apart from each other via email.
wonblee

Posted Jan 27, 2012 in: Continuous syncing for Toodledo iPad
  • wonblee
I've recently purchased the iPad app for Toodledo.
Although it enables me to access my task lists on the road, it doesn't seem to have continuous syncing. In other words, it doesn't sync unless I press the "sync" button in the settings menu.

I think automatic, continuous syncing is very important for seamless integration between different platforms. Evernote has it.

Something to consider for future updates.
wonblee

Posted Jan 26, 2012 in: Import notebook page by email
  • wonblee
  • Posted: Jan 26, 2012
I think it would be really great if you can import notebook pages (in addition to tasks) by email.
Currently, I am using both Evernote and Toodledo to manage notes and tasks, but if Toodledo can handle importation of notes (i.e., notebook pages) by email, I think I can probably do away with Evernote.

Is this feature being considered by Toodledl?