ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
JMStahl

Posted Oct 05, 2015 in: Optionally On and Hotlist
Score: 0
  • JMStahl
  • Posted: Oct 05, 2015
  • Score: 0
I have found it will show up only on the day it is due, not in the future if it is active.

I use my Hotlist as an active tasks list. When I have an Optionally On task it will not appear until the day I have it due even though it is active. Do I have a setting incorrect? If not, is this something you could take a look at?

Thanks!
JMStahl

Posted Aug 08, 2015 in: Progress Report - July 2015
  • JMStahl
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2015
Will the current watchOS app work on watchOS 2 public beta? I want to try the beta but don't want to lose this app.
JMStahl

• JMStahl
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2015
Are there any plans to make the widget interactive in future revisions? It would be great to be able to mark tasks complete in the widget.

Thanks!
JMStahl

Score: 1
  • JMStahl
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2015
  • Score: 1
Overall looks good. I am having an issue where it thinks it is tomorrow and is marking all items due today as overdue. Is it the app or my device?

Also, are there any plans to make the widget interactive (e.g. mark tasks complete in the widget)?

This message was edited Jan 13, 2015.
JMStahl

• JMStahl
  • Posted: Dec 10, 2014
I understand you do not comment on implementation timeframes and in the past you have commented on updates being submitted to Apple. Do you have any information you can share as to if the next update is in Apple's court?

Also, have you considered the use of TestFlight for beta testing? I am a huge fan of your product and would be very interested in helping with beta testing if you are.

Thanks!
JMStahl

• JMStahl
  • Posted: Oct 18, 2014
Jake,

Great to hear of the submission. Can you tell us if it includes any additional functionality with the bug fixes (e.g. widget)?
JMStahl

Posted Sep 17, 2014 in: Toodledo iOS update for iOS 7
  • JMStahl
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2014
I was surprised that a widget wasn't on the new update. Can you give us a peek behind the curtain as to when you will release this functionality? Will it be an update or when you redesign the entire iOS app?
JMStahl

Posted Aug 11, 2014 in: Toodledo iOS update for iOS 7
  • JMStahl
  • Posted: Aug 11, 2014
An iOS 8 question. Are there plans to create a Notification Center widget for iOS 8? You have a wonderful tool, this type of integration would be an excellent addition.

Thank you.

Michael Stahl