ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Andy Giesler"
Andy Giesler

Score: 5
I'm not sure of the best place to give this feedback... will try here.

I like many things about the new Task section, but I'm disappointed that task entry has become much harder to use via keyboard.

Previously, entry was simple and uniform:
- tab, type
- tab, type
- tab, type...

Now the workflow is cumbersome:
- tab, space, use arrow keys to select folder (it doesn't always work to type the folder's first letter), enter
- tab, space, type date, enter
- tab, space, use mouse to set repeat (this seems entirely keyboard-inaccessible), enter
- tab, space, use arrow keys to select priority, enter
- tab, enter description, tab, enter

It's actually faster to use the mouse, which is sort of a bad sign. For me this us "just" a productivity issue, since keyboard entry is (usually) much faster than futzing with a mouse.

But for people with various physical disabilities, it seems to me this makes Toodledo much less accessible. And as far as I can tell, if someone is unable to use a mouse for navigation, they'll be unable to set Repeats on a task.

Unless I'm missing something, which I might well be.
Andy Giesler

Posted Sep 06, 2013 in: Can't create new task on iPhone app
Score: 0
In case others had the same problem:

Though the iOS update fixed the syncing problem, it seemed to leave behind some semi-broken tasks that wouldn't sync. Several tasks were (correctly) missing from both Outlook and the web interface but still existed on the iOS app.

I fixed the problem by following these instructions for a forced refresh: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=76
Andy Giesler

Posted Sep 04, 2013 in: Can't create new task on iPhone app
That's fixed it. Thank you.
Andy Giesler

Posted Sep 04, 2013 in: Can't create new task on iPhone app
This just started happening in the last week or so. My workflow:

1. Click [Add Task]
2. Enter the title
3. Tap [Done], [Add Task], or [Edit Details]

It takes me right back to the task list without adding the task.

FWIW, I mainly manage tasks in Outlook, syncing via gSyncit. Those tasks appear in the web view, but not on the iPhone app.

When I look at the Sync log on the iPhone app, it lists 0 sent/received for all items, but no error messages.

Any suggestions?

I've never un/re-installed Toodledo before. If I do that, do I need to be careful about anything to avoid deleting data? Or should I use the Purge Data function in Preferences?

This message was edited Sep 04, 2013.