ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
aleelee

Posted Jul 11, 2009 in: Outlook Sync Beta Testers Wanted
Score: 0
  • aleelee
  • Posted: Jul 11, 2009
  • Score: 0
I wouldn't make a very good beta tester, but I am excited to see notes sync in the works! I use your app everyday and it keeps Toodledo, Outlook, and my Centro (via Outlook) connected.
aleelee

Score: 1
  • aleelee
  • Posted: Jun 25, 2009
  • Score: 1
I would also like to have an instant message reminder. Windows Live Messenger please! :-)
aleelee

• aleelee
  • Posted: Jun 12, 2009
Yesterday was the first day of summer break for my kids and we spent the day in the pool. Today as well. So, this is the first I knew of the down time. I came by to see how far behind I was only to find Toodledo had been down for a few hours.

I must say that I am impressed with the way it was handled and am thankful for the extra month, though I don't feel I deserved it since I didn't know it happened until after the fact! ;-)

I am a happy pro customer and wouldn't even consider asking for a refund or going somewhere else because of this. Mistakes happen and you have dealt with them in a way that puts Toodledo above the rest.
aleelee

Posted Jun 06, 2009 in: Firefox extension problem
  • aleelee
  • Posted: Jun 06, 2009
Thanks for the reply Anders. I just did a test run. I highlighted a line from my post above. Clicked on the green check, then filled out all the info.

I think I figured out my problem. I wasn't ticking the due date and time bubbles. I just assumed that if I added a date and time I would be good. It seems that the correct folders and priorities were in fact being saved. Now I feel like a fool. LOL

Edit: I did not have the notes field active in the firefox extension either. Whatever I highlighted was the task name. I am glad you mentioned that because now the FF extension has just gotten better for me! :-)

This message was edited Jun 06, 2009.
aleelee

Posted Jun 06, 2009 in: Firefox extension problem
  • aleelee
  • Posted: Jun 06, 2009
Any time I create a todo with the Firefox extension, none of my settings are saved. For instance, I highlight something that I want to add to Toodledo, right click, then click 'Toodledo blah blah'. Then I select the folder option, due date and time and click ok. But when I log on to Toodledo, only the item itself is there, no settings at all. This also happens when I use the green check mark in the Firefox extension. None of my settings (due date, time or folder) are ever saved. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Im using Windows XP and Firefox version 3.0.10. The Toodledo extension is 1.60.
aleelee

Score: 1
  • aleelee
  • Posted: Nov 09, 2008
  • Score: 1
I would also love to see Toodledo and Evernote work together.

A palm version of Toodledo would be awesome too!

Toodledo, as is, is working flawlessly for me now. Evernote and Palm would just be icing on the cake.

This message was edited Nov 09, 2008.