ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
pzach100

Posted Apr 18, 2013 in: Iphone Sync problems
Score: 0
  • pzach100
  • Posted: Apr 18, 2013
  • Score: 0
I need to dump the whole program and use something else. Toodledo isn't responding to this issue so I'm assuming they don't care much and I can't wait. Thanks BS LLC.
pzach100

Posted Apr 11, 2013 in: Iphone Sync problems
  • pzach100
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2013
Wrong. Read your own instructions:

"You should always be able to force a sync from the website to the iPhone if you notice this happening. To force a sync, tap on "Settings" then "Synchronization" then "Modify Account Login" then "Force Toodledo.com -> Device Sync"."

"... from the website ... ", NOT "...from the Ap....".

If a force a sync "from the Ap" then it does NOT fix the problem. The only way I have found to fix the problem is to delete the Ap altogether, reinstall and then sync.

NEW TREND: I'm starting to observe that most (not sure about "all") of the problems exist if I change the title of the note. As soon as a title is changed, even 5 seconds after the note is created, then it will no longer sync withe the web ap.

Are you guys working on this at all? I haven't seen any substantive updates in while.

To clarify, i'm using toodledo both via Web and Ap.

This message was edited Apr 11, 2013.
pzach100

Posted Apr 08, 2013 in: Iphone Sync problems
  • pzach100
  • Posted: Apr 08, 2013
All comments made by BUSINESS SUPPORT LLC are spot on!!! I've been struggling with the synching as well and pretty much at my wits end. When a productivity tool has a critical bug, then it becomes anti-productive. Destroying my time versus making life easier.

I tried forcing a synch as was suggested by JAKE. But the click route doesn't even exist!! i.e. there is no SYNCHRONIZATION after SETTINGS.

The only thing I have tried that helps is deleting the the iphone Ap and reinstalling, at which time all my notes populate from the cloud properly. Kinda sucks.