ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Ddraig

Posted Jul 29, 2011 in: Uh oh...
Score: 0
  • Ddraig
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2011
  • Score: 0
So I was writing down a list on paper here and thought, "Why am I using paper when I have toodledo?" Well after signing in it looks like I'm back to paper.

I really don't like the location of the left menu, and it's really difficult to tell the difference between priority items and non, the color scheme does look more professional etc, but I'd rather have it the old way.

I'll play with this a bit more but I may end up back with the paper.
Ddraig

Posted Oct 08, 2010 in: Add a subtask
  • Ddraig
  • Posted: Oct 08, 2010
Awesome thanks!
Ddraig

Posted Oct 08, 2010 in: Add a subtask
  • Ddraig
  • Posted: Oct 08, 2010
Maybe it is me but I have subtasks enabled and I used to have a link that said Add Subtask at the bottom of all the subtasks listed. I was wondering where did this go? Is there a setting I turned off by accident somewhere a filter? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ddraig
Ddraig

• Ddraig
  • Posted: Oct 06, 2008
I was wondering if it is possible to set tasks on a reoccuring basis?

Example, mowing the lawn and setting it to occur every 2 weeks after the task is completed.

Could be set either on a specific day/date etc. as a normal task or set to re-occur 2 weeks after you have checked the task is completed.
Ddraig

Posted Oct 03, 2008 in: Adding To-Do List to personal Website
  • Ddraig
  • Posted: Oct 03, 2008
Great thanks! Even though you don't have a supported solution and I think I've found an alternative. I just regstered a pro plus account. Been playing with this all day and it is pretty sweet.
Ddraig

• Ddraig
I've been looking at the api's, I can't seem to figure out how to download the C# API. Any suggestions or am I missing something?
Ddraig

• Ddraig
Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. Would it be difficult to modify the google gadget so it could also be embedded into a website? But have an option for making it viewable to the public?

I think that I will probably have a go at coding with it.
Ddraig

Posted Oct 02, 2008 in: Adding To-Do List to personal Website
  • Ddraig
  • Posted: Oct 02, 2008
I have been looking at the RSS feed but doesn't do quite what I would like for it to do. Does it do anything other than the Hotlist? I'd like to be able to show the entire list. Also like to be able to have it display the folder, or context first then list the project.

Thanks again,
Dd.
Ddraig

Posted Oct 01, 2008 in: Adding To-Do List to personal Website
  • Ddraig
  • Posted: Oct 01, 2008
Howdy,

I am a relatively new user to this website and have been looking but can not find what I am looking for. I am looking for the ability to embed the Toodledo's Hot List on my website so my visitors can see. Is there a widget that already does this? If not I would like to request it as a feature. Similar to the Google Gadget but only displaying the Hotlist.

I know I can use an iFrame and display it but would rather have an offical widget.

Thanks,
Dd.