ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by AntonieSmith"
AntonieSmith

Score: 0
Please help me here,
I logged a support ticket:
Would appreciate receiving Support Ticket No and email address to reply to. Something is wrong with display on Chrome - most of the Tick boxes are reflected purely as 'place holders' without any name.
Only way to see what each Box is meant for, is by memory of previous use or floating mouse over block until Tooltip appears.

Response Received: It sounds like your browser is not loading our images. Please try to refresh your browser's cache and restart the browser. You can also try using a different web browser temporarily to see if that works.

However, I use CCleaner 2x per day, know how to clear the cache and have done same couple of times already and same Issue remains. Same happens on IE 10 as on Chrome - thus, it's not something in my opinion on my side. IE 10 even warns when opening that the Security Certificate for the site is not valid and then does not allow the normal Tick Boxes etc - anyone know what's the truth?
AntonieSmith

Posted Jul 29, 2012 in: Search for a word in Notes
Score: 0
Posted by JPR:
The new mobile site searches task title and notes by default. I bookmarked the "All Tasks" page and search from there.

http://m.toodledo.com/#l_all

Happy to read of the Mobile site, did not know about it. For some reason though, it takes very long to open/display content (main site is open though?)