ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by brandon_henley"
brandon_henley

Posted Oct 18, 2012 in: Siri & Reminders
Score: 0
Hello again, when I create a task with Siri with a due date of the next day, it refuses to show up in my Hotlist even though my settings are for everything within the next 7 days to show up.

I have ensured that there are no settings checked on the task that would push it out of my hotlist, and it is identical to another task that was input manually that is showing up correctly in the hotlist (except in title of course).

I went as far as to record the settings for the task created with Siri and to duplicate it manually and the manual task shows up fine in the hotlist with the exact same settings. Any ideas? Thanks!

This message was edited Oct 18, 2012.
brandon_henley

Posted Sep 29, 2012 in: Support for Drafts
Score: 1
Even getting the ToodleDo app to support text input so it will show up in the "Open In" dialog when sharing would be helpful.
brandon_henley

Posted Sep 22, 2012 in: Siri & Reminders
Score: 0
I wanted to add that Toodledo doesn't seem to import times from reminders you make with Siri. For example, if I said to Siri, "Remind me to walk the dog tomorrow at 5PM," it would create the reminder with a time of 5PM (and I have confirmed this by opening the Reminders app), but when it is imported into Toodledo, the 5PM time is nowhere to be found. It would be great to have it import that time into the "Due Time" field.