ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by TX-CalGirl"
TX-CalGirl

Posted Nov 16, 2013 in: Can I change order of field display?
Score: 0
This is probably a newbie question, but is it possible to change the order that fields are displayed in grid mode? My preferred display is by folders in grid mode and I would like to move the "status" field closer to name of the task so that I don't have to scroll to see it, but I would still like to be able to use "tags", "goals", "duration" etc. If possible, I would prefer to only see all the fields in the multi-line mode and only the fields that I use the most in the grid mode.
TX-CalGirl

Posted Oct 21, 2013 in: Separate Folders for Notes
Score: 0
I would like to use separate Folders for Notes vs Tasks. I found an old forum posting that said that this is not possible, but the post was closed. I am writing to see if a solution has been found.

I really like Toodledo, having separate folders doesn't seem like it would be complicated to set up and it is getting close to being a deal breaker for me. My Notes Folders cannot be set up in a way that is useful for me -- it is just too messy to have the folders I have set up for separate projects in Tasks all show up in my Notes Folder list.