ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by chris.wilson"
chris.wilson

Posted Mar 14, 2011 in: Daylight Savings Problem (Again)
Score: 0
I'm in Singapore and all my tasks are off by an hour on my browser. It is 11:30pm here and tasks that were actually due today are showing as yesterday. I'm assuming that this is because the US went to daylight savings yesterday.

Strangely everything is showing up perfectly on my iPhone. The same task that is showing on my browser as due yesterday is showing (correctly) as due today on the iPhone.

Is anybody else having this problem? Is there a fix?

Thanks, Chris
chris.wilson

Posted Jan 24, 2011 in: Page through Folders/Dates
Fantastic! Will look forward to it. Thanks.
chris.wilson

Posted Jan 23, 2011 in: Page through Folders/Dates
Love the application. I'd really struggle without it.

One request. If I'm viewing tasks by folder on the iPhone/iPad it would be really helpful if I could 'swipe' left or right (as if turning a page on an eBook) to move to the previous or next folder. That would save having to go back to the folder list and then selecting the next one (two steps and the need to remember which category is next!). Is this possible?

The same could apply when viewing by due date, priority, etc.

Thanks, Chris
chris.wilson

Posted Oct 29, 2010 in: Problem with Firefox
Thanks. That worked. Learn something new every day!
chris.wilson

Posted Oct 28, 2010 in: Problem with Firefox
I've been through every other website in my Firefox bookmarks and they are all working fine. There is something about Toodledo that it isn't liking for some reason...
chris.wilson

I'm using Vista. No unusual extensions (Adobe DLM, Evernote Web Clipper, Java Console (various versions), Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant, Toodledo 1.70 and ZoneAlarm Toolbar) but I've tried disabling all of these and it doesn't make any difference.

Thx, Chris
chris.wilson

I'm using Firefox 3.6.11 but Toodledo is not rendering (displaying) properly. It looks a mess and is completely unusable. But on IE8 on the same computer it looks just fine. Been like this for a couple of days now. Is it just me? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks, Chris
chris.wilson

Posted Mar 14, 2010 in: Daylight Savings Problem again?
I also had the clock an hour off. I live in Singapore where there is no DST. So I'm not sure why this happened.

I have a bigger problem now - perhaps related - which is the tasks which are due tomorrow are showing up under "Due Today" in the "Any Due-Date" tab (View By Due-Date). But what makes it even more confusing is that they show up correctly under the "Tomorrow" tab and not the "Today" tab.

On the "Any Due-Date" tab the tasks shown as "Due Tomorrow" are in fact due in 2 days (if I hover over the Due Date column in says "In 2 days") but they do not appear on the "Tomorrow" tab.

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks, Chris
chris.wilson

Posted Mar 08, 2009 in: Due Date
Works for me too!

My only question - if it is timezone related - is whether it will continue to work correctly throughout the day. I'll keep checking.

Where are the Toodledo servers located?

Chris
chris.wilson

Posted Mar 08, 2009 in: Due Date
I guess that my problem is related - it just started happening.

In my case an odd symptom is that the tasks are correctly shown on my PC under the "today" and "tomorrow" tabs but if I look under the "any date" tab both today's tasks and tomorrow's tasks are listed under today (although the dates against each task are correct).

On my iPhone tomorrow's tasks are also shown as due today.

I'm in Singapore. Timezones and clocks on my PC and iPhone are correctly set.

Look forward to any guidance. This application is a lifesaver!

Thanks, Chris