ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by john"
john

Posted Jan 09, 2014 in: Open Links in New Page
Score: 0
  • john
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2014
  • Score: 0
I NEVER want to replace my Toodledo task list page with a web page, but that's exactly what happens when I click on a link in a task. Please make it EASY to open a new page when I click on a link - e.g., just like everything in Google does (GMail, Docs, ...).

I know that I can do this myself if I remember to use the right combination of command/ctrl/option/meta/cokebottle keys + mouse buttons, or some magic extension on each machine (and machine type) I use. But which one was that again on this one?

I understand that some users may like the current brain-dead behavior ;-), so it's OK if you don't want to force it on everybody. But I really, really want to change it by default. So how about making it settable?

Thanks.
john

Score: 0
  • john
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2010
  • Score: 0
Multi-sort is great - thank you!

Here's a bug report, though. The small font under the title of a task is used to list the values for additional sort keys. Sometimes we get two values, but if the first field is a Star, we only get one.

Example: if I sort by Priority, then Star, then Due Date, it shows me the due date under the title, and the priority on the right hand side under the task-type-icon.

But if I do what I want, which is to sort first by Star, then by Priority, then by Due Date, it shows me the priority in small print under the task title, and nothing under the task-type icon - i.e., no Due Date. (This is a bug: the right hand slot is used for Due Date in other setups.)

Same problem if I sort first by Star, then by Due Date, then by Priority.

Is there a way of always showing the 2nd and 3rd sort-keys? Thanks.