ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by amy.phil"
amy.phil

Posted Dec 09, 2023 in: Issue with iOS 17.0.1 Update
Score: 0
  • amy.phil
  • Posted: Dec 09, 2023
  • Score: 0
Repeated crashes here too, since iOS 17 upgrade. I tried the Test Flight version but it had problems too. I emailed the company and got no response. Done.
amy.phil

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: All content on app suddenly missing
  • amy.phil
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2020
I found the “Force Toodledo to device sync” option, and now all my content is back, but the note and bell icons are overlapping with tasks that take up more than one line, the sort has changed, and there doesn’t seem to be a logic to which tasks have blue shading and which don’t. This doesn’t seem like a good upgrade at all.
amy.phil

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: All content on app suddenly missing
Score: 4
  • amy.phil
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2020
  • Score: 4
Hi, I’ve been using Toodledo for years. Yesterday everything seemed normal, but today all my tasks and notes are missing in the app. Everything is still there in the web version. I’m worried that if I try to sync that will wipe out all my web content, rather than importing all that to the app. Advice?
amy.phil

Posted Sep 23, 2013 in: Toodledo iOS update for iOS 7
  • amy.phil
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2013
With the new OS I'm often having trouble Selecting one item on a list (e.g., my Grocery List in a Toodledo Note) and then dragging the handlebar to include other items, so I can delete all at once. It will look as if I've highlighted a bunch of items in the list, but the handlebar disappears as I move down the list, and when I release my finger, nothing is highlighted after all.

Other times I'll do this and it works - the handlebar remains and all desired text is highlighted. But I can't figure out what I'm doing differently when it works vs. when it doesn't.

Update: ticket created per recommendation below.

This message was edited Sep 23, 2013.