ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by brs"
brs

Posted Apr 16, 2009 in: reqall
Score: -1
  • brs
  • Posted: Apr 16, 2009
  • Score: -1
Does anyone know how to use the toodledo syntax with dial2do? I can call in a msg that gets transcribed and added to toodledo as:

Find out about getting my iPhone repaired. @computer

or

.... *home

But toodledo isn't recognizing that @computer means that is the context, *home means that is the folder etc.

thx -- Barbara
brs

Posted Nov 17, 2008 in: Show completed subtasks
Score: 0
  • brs
  • Posted: Nov 17, 2008
  • Score: 0
Hi --

Just ran across this limitation myself. I hope it is high on the list for the next fix. I have to write a status/summary report of what I've been working on, and could really use this info!

Thanks -- Barbara
brs

• brs
  • Posted: Oct 22, 2008
It looks as if at some point, this filter was changed from "Show completed tasks" to "Show recently completed tasks". I would like to be able to show all completed tasks without having to set up a search to do so. Can this filter option be modified to show recent and/or all completed tasks? I mean, can we have both options, or choose which option we want to have?

Thanks -- Barbara
brs

Posted Oct 10, 2008 in: Completing task with subtasks
  • brs
  • Posted: Oct 10, 2008
Hi --

In the help pages, it says when you complete a task, all the subtasks are marked completed as well. However, this doesn't seem to be the case. Is there a setting somewhere I need to use? Or has the feature been changed?

Also, when I complete all the subtasks, should the parent task be automatically marked completed as well? Seems like that would make sense.

Thanks -- Barbara