ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Fernando"
Fernando

Posted Mar 14, 2011 in: Due Date Yesterday, Last 7 days...
Score: 0
  • Fernando
  • Posted: Mar 14, 2011
  • Score: 0
OK I agree but there are many reasons why you can have 5000 overdue tasks other than really you did nothing in the last 5 years or so:-)

There are duplications during many sync processes under several O.S. one have been using in life. There are tasks that actually are not tasks but just references or notes or cooking recipes or important numbers you need to remember. Normally Tasks are much better organized than notes in all PIM applications, so I prefer to use tasks for that. Finally there are a lot of non-important tasks that can be completed already or not but simply I did not have time to review them yet. So I dont like this number of tasks to decrease the application performance. And it is so easy to have buttons for yesterday, last 7 days, last month...

Thanks
Fernando

Posted Mar 13, 2011 in: Due Date Yesterday, Last 7 days...
  • Fernando
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2011
Hi, I really love the Toodledo application and specially the iPhone iPad use. My request I think is very simple. When you select Due Date as the way to organize the tasks, I would like to have in the Due Date selection options some for the overdue tasks, not only one "overdue" but say "yesterday", "last 7 days", "last month", etc.

The main benefit is in terms of performance if you have thousands of overdue tasks that like to review. Any change on an overdue task takes a lot of time if you have say 5000 of them. And in reality all you may be trying to do is to charge the date of a task from yesterday to today.

Thanks very much. Fernando

This message was edited Mar 13, 2011.
Fernando

Posted May 29, 2010 in: View active tasks
  • Fernando
  • Posted: May 29, 2010
Hi, I am using Toodledo as thenbest task tool formiPhone and now iPad. Maybe thenonly feature I miss is the posibility to see the tasks when they are "active". By active I mean when we are in a date thatnis between the start and the due dates.

Then I have other requests that applies to people like me that have LOTS of overdue tasks. Things that you dont need to do anymore but like to keep them as a reference or simply are there because I am to lacy...
For me it would be also very useful to add a filter to hide the overdue tasks when you like to see the todays tasks. Alternatively it also would be usefull to have a sort option to see the recently overdue on the top and the very old at the bottom. Or simply add more butons tominclude the past, on the list of due dates, for example yesterday, two days ago, one week ago...

Thanks very much and please continue the good work

Fernando
Fernando

Posted Jun 27, 2009 in: Iphone app sync
  • Fernando
  • Posted: Jun 27, 2009
If you take my suggestion I will be happy.
Good to know that there is no limit for number of tasks.
Fernando
Fernando

Posted Jun 26, 2009 in: Iphone app sync
  • Fernando
  • Posted: Jun 26, 2009
Hi, I am using Toodledo in the iphone 3G for months now. For me it is the best tasks manager for iphone so far. I dont know if this is the place to make suggestions but I have 2 very important to me.
1- It is great that we can remove the overdue tasks from the today list, but if we like to see yesterday´s todos and you have a lot of overdues (my case) it is not convenient at all because they are at the very bottom of the list. Is it possible to invert sorting so that the yesterday´s todos are the top of the list? Alternatively it would be very nice to have every task on its due date and be able to move dates sliding left-right (but this maybe more difficult to implement, I assume).
2-Is there still the limit of 750 tasks to sync? Any plans to increase that number?

Many thanks for the app and the support

Fernando
Fernando

Posted Nov 22, 2008 in: Undated not sync´d
  • Fernando
  • Posted: Nov 22, 2008
When I edit an existing task in th eiphone and make ir undated, it comes back to the date as soon as the sync cycle passes. If I edit more fields as the folder, they are kept but the undated becomes dated again
Fernando

Posted Nov 17, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • Fernando
  • Posted: Nov 17, 2008
Terrific app. Finally we have a search engine and multiple ways to display the tasks and folders...

Only one thing missing that I believe is "easy" to do. Can we have the items sorted descendent and ascendent? My case is that I have 1000+ overdue tasks because of my usage (not so many things left for mañana). So when I like to see yesterday for deleting or passing items to today, it is really long to get to the bottom of all tasks. Alternatively we could have a new button like "yesterday" or "recent overdues".
Other improvement, probably more difficult or even impossible is the alarms in tasks.

Thanks for the interest and the app itself

Fernando