ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Jessica_"
Jessica_

Score: 4
  • Jessica_
  • Posted: Nov 30, 2012
  • Score: 4
I agree that the new color scheme, font sizes and use of space are bad. The old app had a clean, bright interface that was pleasant to look at. This one is dim and muddy and depressing. The UI *IS* severely detracting from the data. I'm glad you all are going to work on it - I hope soon! I regret updating, and wish I had looked at the reviews first.

Why must the contexts in in the list have little @ signs next to them? Why must the dates added have a little square with a plus? These just add visual clutter without adding information.

This message was edited Nov 30, 2012.
Jessica_

Posted May 14, 2012 in: Viewing contexts on iPad vs. online
Score: 0
  • Jessica_
  • Posted: May 14, 2012
  • Score: 0
Ah, now I see! My apologies, Purveyor, for misreading your quotation. I had somehow read it as "click above 'Hidden Tasks'" (i.e., the Tasks button -which does get you to the ability to single-select contexts). But, duh, I needed to click ON "Hidden Tasks". Thanks.
Jessica_

Posted May 12, 2012 in: Viewing contexts on iPad vs. online
  • Jessica_
  • Posted: May 12, 2012
Yes, I see that, but I'm saying that I like how online you can choose multiple contexts to see in one list simultaneously. As I said above, "For example, [online] I can choose "Work" and "No context" and see one list encompassing both of those, while "Home" tasks remain invisible."
Jessica_

Posted May 11, 2012 in: Viewing contexts on iPad vs. online
  • Jessica_
  • Posted: May 11, 2012
I like how online, you can choose in a non-mutually-exclusive way which contexts you see. For example, I can choose "Work" and "No context" and see one list encompassing both of those, while "Home" tasks remain invisible.

Is there a way to do this on the iPad that I'm missing? It appears there that you can only see one context at a time.