ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Psale"
Psale

Score: 0
  • Psale
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2019
  • Score: 0
I have approximately 20 tasks that I need to complete every 30-days. Because these tasks repeat every 30-days I have put all of them into individual subtasks of a parent task, in a template folder. All of the template subtasks are assigned a priority of -1. When I clone a copy of the parent task, I, of course, get a clone of all of its subtasks. I immediately want to assign all the cloned subtasks a reasonable priority and a reasonable start date. However, no search that I can think of will provide me with just the template or just the cloned template parent/subtasks. It looks like I must adjust the priority, the start date, and any other parameter within my "real" parent/subtask list one at a time. What am I missing? That is, how do I turn a clone of my task template into a "real" task list without needing to change each cloned subtask one at a time?
Psale

• Psale
  • Posted: Jul 25, 2019
That works for me, Chris. Many thanks for your prompt response.
Psale

• Psale
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2019
I have created a number of Saved Searches that are related to one another and/or more important than others in my list. One example would be

ASWT Learn HTML & CSS and
ASWT Learn HTML & CSS-Tables.

These two searches are related but not identical. In my list of Saved Searches, they are far apart, and I would like them to appear near the top of my list of searches and immediately adjacent to one another. How can I do this?
Psale

Posted May 26, 2012 in: OL Tasks: Missing all text in body?
  • Psale
  • Posted: May 26, 2012
Posted by mark_1337909683:
I'd like to hear from someone who is syncing from Outlook to confirm that they are or are not seeing their text come through...

On Thursday of this week I purchased and installed Toodledo and gSyncit on my Windows 7 Pro 64bit PC running Outlook 2010 32bit. I successfully synced all my Outlook 2010 tasks to my new Toodledo account. OL tasks that contained text did arrive in Toodledo with that text.

This message was edited May 26, 2012.