ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Jo117"
Jo117

Score: 0
  • Jo117
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2010
  • Score: 0
Your guidance has been a godsend. I simply can't thank you enough.
Jo117

• Jo117
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2010
Many many thanks, especially to Peter W. I never cease to be amazed at how much knowledge is "out there" and by the generosity of those who are willing to share it.

If I may ask another question, is there some reason to prefer the Appigo ToDo vs. the native iPhone app? I assume the native app would import the exisitning Appigo tasks...

Peter W, please know I will 'pay it forward' in some way, with gratitude to you.
Jo117

• Jo117
  • Posted: Apr 23, 2010
My ToDo list is set to automatically sync when opened on my iPhone. The sync appears ok, but I continue to get this message: "Sync Done, Check Log." I can't seem to figure out how to do so, either on my phone or on the Toodledoo website.

Also, how do I check to see which version of the app is on my iPhone? I see there's been a new release, 1.6 I believe. In my Settings section, the about ToDo screen shows Todo 3.4.2. Am I operating with a dinosaur app?

I'd sure appreciate some guidance. Many thanks in advance.
Jo117

Posted Dec 02, 2008 in: Managing folders in Notebook
  • Jo117
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2008
I agree strongly. That would be such a worthwhile addition to an already terrific program.
Jo117

• Jo117
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2008
Am I doing something wrong?

I opened the ToDo app on my iPhone and touched the sync symbol in the corner of the screen. No sync. I got a thin gray line saying a sync had been performed earlier this morning (at a time I was NOT near my phone OR my computer).
Tasks that had been added before the alleged prior sync do not appear on Toodledo.com, and I can't initiate another sync.

What should I do? I have massive numbers of tasks I plan to import, and it's crucial that they be backed up on the web.

The same procedure has worked fine in Notebook.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Joanna
Jo117

• Jo117
  • Posted: Nov 27, 2008
From the Appigo.com website, these instructions fixed several issues I was having with Notebook. Worth a try, at the very least.

- Open the iPhone/iPod Touch's Settings application on the Home screen
- Go into General > International > Region Format
- Select your region again, even if it's already selected
- Back out and exit the Settings application
- Launch Notebook and many problems with syncing or missing data may be resolved

Hope this helps!

Joanna117
Jo117

Posted Nov 27, 2008 in: Problem Syncing Notebook w iPhone
  • Jo117
  • Posted: Nov 27, 2008
Thanks. Will do.

I do love how notebook works (worked, in my case).
Jo117

Posted Nov 26, 2008 in: Problem Syncing Notebook w iPhone
  • Jo117
  • Posted: Nov 26, 2008
Having added another notebook on my iPhone, I initiated a sync. The new notebook does not appear on my desktop.

I'm sure you know Apple updated the iPhone software to version 2.2 a few days ago. Might this be affecting the sync?

I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Joanna
Jo117

Posted Nov 02, 2008 in: Syncing/Organizing Notebook
  • Jo117
  • Posted: Nov 02, 2008
Was able to sync but only after unplugging my iPhone, then plugging in again. BTW, I have iTunes set for manual syncing, so whatever the problem was, it isn't a function of a setting to sync at startup.

I'd still like to know how to change the order of my Notebooks on the Toodledo website.

Thanks.

Joanna
Jo117

Posted Nov 02, 2008 in: Syncing/Organizing Notebook
  • Jo117
  • Posted: Nov 02, 2008
After trying to sync Notebook to my iPhone via Toodledo, changes I made on the Toodledo website did not appear on my iPhone. Any suggestions?

Also, is there a way to change the order in which Notebooks appear? Sorry if this is obvious; I'm new to Notebook and have tried to locate the answer, to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Joanna