ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by MareMare"
MareMare

Posted Feb 13, 2015 in: Basic needs not addressed in any apps
Score: 1
  • MareMare
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2015
  • Score: 1
It's profoundly frustrating that there are so many iOS task apps out there and yet not a one seems to meet some obvious basic needs. Here's what I want.

A visually simple LIST view of (in this order)
- today's calendar events
- today's reminders (usually entered via SIRI)
- today's task list

I also want to be able to control sorting (using context when I'm not filtering, duration, and prio) and filtering (usually context) of today's task list and have multitask editing.

The ToodleDo website is comprehensive and flexible, but every one of the apps including ToodleDo's iOS app has major limitations or--if it comes close--it does something undesirable. Some apps are just too cluttered. Some copy all the tasks into Reminders and/or into the calendar making a mess. Some bring in reminders and then delete them such that you have to have dictated the complex string to preserve important alarms. I even tried to use the pull down iOS widgets screen, but that doesn't work because the ToodleDo widget will only display the hotlist and only part of it. The hotlist is maddeningly limited. (In the future, remembering to call someone on his birthday will be top priority, but I don't need to see it in today's hotlist.)

Have I missed an app?
MareMare

Posted Jan 24, 2013 in: Overdue items in today list on iPhone
Score: 0
  • MareMare
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2013
  • Score: 0
I want to see today's list with overdue items at the top. In that view, I don't want to see future tasks. I'm trying to switch from Appigo Todo which offers this view. Is there a way to get this view in ToodleDo on the iPhone?