ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by njeff"
njeff

Posted Jul 26, 2016 in: Tag-cloud in Batch edit
Score: 1
  • njeff
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2016
  • Score: 1
Is there a way to see a tag-cloud during batch edit (like when you click in a single task's "tag" box), or see previously used tags (by typing the first few letters, for example)?

When I searched the forums, I see that appending new tags rather than replacing tags was an added feature in 2015. I see a few others requesting something similar to what I'm asking, but did not see a response. If it is already available, please correct me and point me in the right direction. If not, I would like to nominate this as a new feature.

Thank you
njeff

Posted Nov 25, 2008 in: Subtasks on iPhone?
Score: 0
  • njeff
  • Posted: Nov 25, 2008
  • Score: 0
I can see it now, after adding sub-tasks on the website. I still, however, cannot create, move, or reassign subtasks on the iPhone. I can only view what I have done on the website. I use my iPhone as the primary interface - is there any hope that it will have the full use of sub-tasks in the future?

Thank you
njeff

Posted Nov 25, 2008 in: Subtasks on iPhone?
  • njeff
I do not have the sub-task nesting option in "Filters" on my iPhone. I have verison 1.3.1. Am I doing something wrong? I am using a trial account right now.
njeff

Posted Nov 25, 2008 in: sub-tasks in iPhone Toodledo app
  • njeff
I just started the free trial to test this. I can't figure out how to create a sub-task on the iPhone toodledo app. The iPhone is my primary means to work with Toodledo, so I need all the capability in that app. Is it able to work with sub-tasks like it says, or does it only view those from the website in a "flat" manner?

Thank you