ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pfmonaco"
pfmonaco

Posted Mar 22, 2014 in: Outline & LIst Help
Score: 0
  • pfmonaco
  • Posted: Mar 22, 2014
  • Score: 0
Thank You, Perfect! I must have inadvertently disabled them somehow.
pfmonaco

Posted Mar 20, 2014 in: Outline & LIst Help
  • pfmonaco
  • Posted: Mar 20, 2014
I seemed to remember a short list of keyboard commands in the left margin when accessing Outlines and Lists. Now I only see "TOUCH HINTS: Tap elsewhere to finish"

For Outlines starting the tutorial creates a handy outline with commands but would sure be more convenient to see it in the side bar again. (Perhaps I remember this being there prior to going touch-screen)

In any case.. some form of quick reference would be great for those of us who haven't yet memorized the commands.
pfmonaco

Posted Feb 13, 2013 in: Repeat multiple times per day
Score: 2
  • pfmonaco
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2013
  • Score: 2
For what it's worth on the same line of thought I would find it most useful to to bring the repeat option to the hourly (or minute level). ie: Repeat every 4 hours (after completion) - combined with the alarm option this would be very powerful for me. Of course there are probably only a few others that would use this level of repeatability. :(
pfmonaco

Posted Aug 06, 2011 in: Planting the seed.. QR Codes
  • pfmonaco
  • Posted: Aug 06, 2011
Howdy folks! I'm just an amateur coder that likes to fiddle for my own purposes and thought my current project might fuel some creativity among the "real" developers out there.

I've been using the todoCL utility with runBASIC (an old school BASIC language designed for the web) and have been experimenting with the generation of tasks by scanning QR Codes. For example a sticker in the pantry is scanned with my phone that calls up an inventory of what's stored giving me the option to add things to my grocery list (which is a ToDo item).

That's pretty basic stuff but what I'd love to do (that's above my head and not addressed with the todoCL utility) is let's say I have "Change Oil on Car" as one of my tasks.. it would be cool if I had a QR Code I could scan on the car that would signal the task as complete and reset the reoccurring event.

Would love to see some QR Code innovation either from Toodledo itself or by way of 3rd party tools.

Hope I inspired someone. Cheers!