ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
rstraker

Posted Mar 16, 2010 in: Change subtasks default priority?
Score: 0
  • rstraker
  • Posted: Mar 16, 2010
  • Score: 0
Is there a way to change the default subtask priority to Medium?

I'm trying to use a straight GTD approach,where you don't assign priorities to items as you capture them (so I want everyone to default to Medium).

Thanks.

Rick
rstraker

Posted Jan 03, 2010 in: Subtasks with the iphone App
  • rstraker
  • Posted: Jan 03, 2010
Posted by migpres:
I would appreciate if subtasks can be shown indented in the Toodledo in iPhone. Thanks

Ditto. That would be much more functional for me to have indented subtasks that can show under the parent tasks on the iPhone.

Keep up the great work.
rstraker

Posted Sep 09, 2009 in: iPhone app updated with Landscape
  • rstraker
  • Posted: Sep 09, 2009
Posted by Anders:
First make sure you are running the latest version by going to Settings->About. It should be version 1.5.3.
If so, you should have three different settings in the app under General, the third being landscape. I can't imagine the iPhone OS 3.0.1 update would have changed anything since it was only an SMS patch, but I can't say for sure because iPods, like mine, didn't get that update.

Thanks, Anders.

I checked and, sure enough, the version was 1.5.2 -- even though I'd been using 1.5.3 and enjoying the landscape before it inexplicably went back to 1.5.2.

And App Store said all my apps were up to date... so I deleted and reinstalled the app. Presto.
rstraker

Posted Aug 27, 2009 in: iPhone app updated with Landscape
  • rstraker
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2009
Posted by Kevin Pinto:
Very nice! I love the new landscape mode.

Other users: Go into Toodledo > Settings > General and turn Lock Rotation to OFF.

I don't seem to have a Lock Rotation option under Settings > General.

Which is annoying, since I set it up to use landscape when I got the new version. But all of a sudden it's not working, around the time I installed an update to the iPhone 3G software.

Any ideas?

Rick
rstraker

• rstraker
  • Posted: Jul 17, 2009
Thanks!
rstraker

• rstraker
  • Posted: Jul 16, 2009
I use the Toodledo add-on for Firefox -- very cool and productive -- but am wondering if there's some way to change the default priority (from 0-Low to 1-Medium)?

Thanks.

Rick
rstraker

• rstraker
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2009
Anders, looks like it was the batch processing.

It took a few hours but they eventually all came through.

Thanks.

This message was edited Jul 08, 2009.
rstraker

• rstraker
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2009
I just had Outlook crash, and now that I've restored it, not all the tasks are syncing -- I've got more tasks in Outlook than in Toodledo (and they used to be perfectly synced).

Suggestions?