ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Randall_Leath"
Randall_Leath

Posted May 10, 2010 in: Entering Multiple Tasks
Score: 0
Is there a way to enter multiple tasks in the iPad like you can on the website?

Thank you,
Randall
Randall_Leath

Posted Dec 10, 2009 in: Context Idea
Thanks Linden! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Randall
Randall_Leath

Posted Dec 09, 2009 in: Context Idea
I apologize if this has been mentioned before. In the context tab you currently see the contexts along the top as tabs, and due dates are on the screen as lines containing tasks. My suggestion is to reverse that. For example:

Due Today|Due Tomorrow|etc.......

@computer
@work
@home

It would also be nice to have the option to open this screen as collapsed, or expanded.

Thanks,
Randall
Randall_Leath

Posted Jul 13, 2009 in: Sorting
Anders - Thanks for the reply. I think I found a way that will work and still display the tasks the way I want. I take that same task and make the due date tomorrow, and due time of 1800. I will put the reminder at 1 day ahead (today). That will keep the call at the bottom of the list until later in the day.

Thanks again for the help.
Randall
Randall_Leath

Posted Jul 13, 2009 in: Sorting
I would like to have some of my reminders show up at the bottom of my daily list. For example - I want to be reminded to make a personal call after work tonight (at 6:00). What I do not want to see is that task at the top of the list all day long. I tried switching the priority to a -1, but the task still shows at the top. I am using the website with the following sort options: Due Date, Priority, Task/Subtask. Can you suggest a different sort criteria that will put that task (call) at the bottom of the list?
Thanks,
Randall
Randall_Leath

Posted Mar 04, 2009 in: IPhone Apps
I am new to Toodledo and have an iPhone. I am curious as to what apps you have on your iPhone that helps you with your productivity. I am not talking about other task management software. I am interested in other programs that help you get things done.

This message was edited Mar 05, 2009.