• Score: 0
I'm using Firefox 3.0.6 on a PC.
chris

Posted Feb 08, 2009 in: Keep Getting Duplicates on iPhone
Score: 0
  • chris
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2009
I also get this problem occasionally. iPhone OS 2.2 with auto-sync.

Thanks,
Chris
chris

Posted Feb 08, 2009 in: Bug trying to add a new task
  • chris
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2009
Hi there,

I think there's something wrong with the add a new task functionality.

If I create a task, then save it by clicking on the 'Add' button, and then immediately try to create a new task either by using the 'Add a Task' button or using the keyboard shortcut of 'n', it just reopens the last task that I just created. I have to go to a different section (e.g. click on a different tab button or go from folders to contexts) so that it clears it before I can add another task.

Is anybody else experiencing this? It's just a bit annoying when I'm trying to create a few tasks in a row.

Thanks,
Chris
chris

Posted Dec 06, 2008 in: iCal error
  • chris
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2008
This is now happening to me.

I've checked that I've enabled sharing in Toodledo and have copied the url for Google Calendar using the webcal prefix.

Thanks.
chris

Posted Nov 12, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • chris
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2008
Posted by Danny:

I may be mistaken, but I believe he is referring to the ability to scroll the entire task screen by dragging your finger vertically across the note field. I've noticed this myself. If you tap any field (folder, for example) and then start moving your finger, the whole page will scroll. Obviously this is normal behavior for any iPhone application. When you try this with the note field, however, the page doesn't budge. And then as soon as you lift your finger, the note field gets selected! So if you entered it by accident, you're forced to either save or cancel the note to get out of it.

Danny's correct, I meant the entire task screen, not within the text box itself.
chris

Posted Nov 12, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • chris
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2008
Just bought the iPhone app today and so far I really like it. It's great that it integrates so well with the web version.

I have a couple of issues with the Note section of a Task.

1) The field isn't draggable at all, in that I can't touch it with my finger to drag up & down the page. Does anyone else have the same issue?

2) I realise real estate is going to be the issue here, but when either adding or entering text for a Note, there is no 'Done' button to slide the keyboard away. This means that if I edit/enter text for a Note, from that point on the keyboard takes up a good 30-40% of the screen even though I'm finished with it. If there's some way you can fit this in it would be great.

Lastly, a big compliment for being so responsive to everyone's comments here. That goes a long way towards building customer loyalty in my books.

Thanks,
Chris

This message was edited Nov 12, 2008.