ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
carlg

Score: 0
  • carlg
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2010
  • Score: 0
I am looking for a clever way to isolate a single Task with it's subtasks exposed so that I can print the collection or email them etc. I have tired various ideas - negative priority, a contact called "print", etc. but each seems to require me to change the dataum in each subtask as well to qualify for such a filtering. Has anyone come up with a clever way to isolate a single task and expose all it's subtasks for printing? My best workaround thus far is screen print with copy paste to Photoshop. Certainly not a productive path.

Thanks
Carl
carlg

• carlg
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2010
There is a nifty feature function in the iphone app that allows me to copy a single task to an email. Aside for the fact that it doesn't yet include subtasks in the copy I trust that it eventually will. My question is how to achieve the same on tooledo.com? I need to quickly select a task (or a folder) and copy all of the items and indented subtasks therein to an email or to the clipboard. Is there a way to do this?

thanks
Carl
carlg

• carlg
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2010
Redundant - Already have so many ways to collate tasks - folder, context, tag, star - it's almost overkill as is. For tasks that need double grouping I use "tags".
carlg

Posted Jan 03, 2010 in: Subtasks with the iphone App
  • carlg
  • Posted: Jan 03, 2010
I can live without actual "indented" subtasks on iphone app, just don't make me scroll to the bottom of the main task just to find the button to open up the subtask list!