ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by none1000"
none1000

Score: 0
  • none1000
  • Posted: Sep 19, 2018
  • Score: 0
Hi all
does any of you have experience with 3rd party apps that sync Toodledo Lists as checklists?

I am using DGT GTD and unfortunately it does not, just ignores the Toodledo List section.
And checklists created within DGT GTD sync back to Toodledo as Tasks and Subtasks, spamming my regular task lists...

So I'm wondering if any other app can do that in an useful manner.

Thanks in advance

No
none1000

• none1000
  • Posted: Mar 24, 2014
ok, thank you
none1000

• none1000
yes, i understood that but im wondering why the changes via DGT-GTD are not synced to toodledo.

edit: also strange: if i create the subtasks in DGT-GTD the sync works fine. and if i move these(!) tasks from one project to the other via DGT-GTD, the sync also works fine (that is: also in toodledo the subtasks are moved from one main task to the other...)

This message was edited Mar 24, 2014.
none1000

• none1000
hi all, i dont see how i can move subtasks between projects (task with subtasks) other than with drag and drop. if you have a lot of tasks thats not very convenient.

i work around this by using DGT-GTD where i can choose from a drop down list to which project i want to move a subtask.

but the strange thing is: if i do so the moved subtasks dont appear on toodledo anymore, something with the sync seems to go wrong.

can anybody help?