ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by modum"
modum

Posted Jun 24, 2013 in: Referencing Local Files in Task Notes
Score: 0
  • modum
  • Posted: Jun 24, 2013
  • Score: 0
Norman nice tip. Please be aware that some browsers handle the file references differently. (i.e. IE vs. Chrome). Have you tested this in other browses?
modum

Posted Jun 10, 2013 in: All Tasks Disappeared
  • modum
  • Posted: Jun 10, 2013
Do you have any filters on enabled?
modum

Posted Jun 09, 2013 in: Problems with typing in tags
  • modum
  • Posted: Jun 09, 2013
+1 @TempestNathan

@Jake An auto-complete enhancement would be even better.
modum

Posted Jun 09, 2013 in: Subtasks Hidden
  • modum
  • Posted: Jun 09, 2013
Michael I too am using Chrome. (It's my browser of choice.) From my experience, sort and filter settings are saved at each view. All searches fall under one view. I create a project folder in the folder view, and I can set sub tasks as either inline or indented. Inline to hide and indented to show. All of my sub tasks are actions, so I have a folder that contains only actions. When I create searches in the search view I search for properties in my actions folder, waiting for,etc.

Please note I view my projects during my weekly review twice a week, so I am more concerned about my actions. Therefore I do not have a search specific to Projects. If I make projects search in the search view it will filter out my actions. If I go to the projects folder, I will see a list of my projects. If I click on the relationship icon, the child actions will appear beneath my projects.
modum

Posted Jun 05, 2013 in: Subtasks Hidden
  • modum
  • Posted: Jun 05, 2013
Hi Michael. I have been using a hybrid configuration from Proximo's setup and Chris Millward's. If I understand your issue correctly, it is solved in Proximo's setup. for instance, I have a Next Actions folder and a Projects folder (including others per GTD). My subtasks are set as inline in the search view, and they are set as indented in my folder view. If I am reviewing next actions my actions will appear in the next action search inline with the rest. If I want to review my projects then I go to the Folder view > projects folder. All of the projects are listed with the subtasks hidden. If I click on the projects icon, all of the subtasks will drop down beneath it.

Hope that helps.
modum

Score: -1
  • modum
  • Posted: May 07, 2013
  • Score: -1
modum

Posted Apr 19, 2013 in: Standard GTD + Searches == Heaven
  • modum
  • Posted: Apr 19, 2013
Chris I read your blog post, and I must say there were a number of takeaways there. I played around with a few setups, and I found yours to be the most effective by far. Thanks for sharing.
modum

• modum
  • Posted: Apr 19, 2013
I have been trying to figure out a way to automatically send my meeting notes created in Evernote to Toodledo in a clean fashion. If you simply send the evernote to Toodledo, it strips out most of the HTML tagging. The next best thing?...send a link. I posted details on my blog.

I am not sure if others have tried this, but it works flawlessly.

http://greatit.info/item/940-the-missing-link

This message was edited Apr 19, 2013.
modum

Posted Apr 12, 2013 in: Completed Tasks This week
  • modum
  • Posted: Apr 12, 2013
Great stuff. That works.
modum

Posted Apr 08, 2013 in: Completed Tasks This week
  • modum
  • Posted: Apr 08, 2013
@daniel Thanks for the reply. I have tried this approach,but I would like to keep a track of completed tasks this week (i.e. M-F). If I complete a task tomorrow I would like a search to show everything completed on Monday and Tuesday.
modum

Posted Apr 08, 2013 in: Completed Tasks This week
  • modum
  • Posted: Apr 08, 2013
I have been trying to create a search formula that will allow me to view tasks completed this week only. Any ideas?