ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
tcalbaz

Score: 0
  • tcalbaz
  • Posted: Dec 13, 2010
  • Score: 0
Hello,

I really love using this Toodledo and am offering a suggestion to maybe make it better and more useful:

In consideration of people at a Professional or Goverment workplace that we have the option of toning down the color pallette used in Toodledo and perhaps have it blend in more with the work environment.

An example:
An application window that resembles the colors used in Microsoft Outlook or something that adopts whatever the default or choosen color pallete currently being used by windows.

This would be such a big help in not drawing unwanted attention from bosses or snoops. I know that we can change some of the colors already but something that looks a little more integrated and polished would be nice.

This message was edited Dec 13, 2010.
tcalbaz

Posted Jun 04, 2010 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: 1
  • tcalbaz
  • Posted: Jun 04, 2010
  • Score: 1
Yes I agree that the Toodledo interface could use a little more work. For my two cents my biggest concern are the color themes. I'd love to see a little bit more of profesional looking color theme selections suitable for the workplace. Everyone at my office is used to outlook. And I'd like my Toodledo to blend in with the work environment. Perhaps we could have a series of themes that are muted without high contrast, dramatic or gaudy colors? Shades of gray would be nice. If a theme could match a users default windows color scheme that would be terrific! As far as functionality is concerned, Toodledo is awesome!

This message was edited Jun 04, 2010.
tcalbaz

Posted Dec 05, 2008 in: Deleting multiple task at once
Score: 0
  • tcalbaz
  • Posted: Dec 05, 2008
  • Score: 0
I really enjoy using Toodledo.
Its a great and necessary service.

I have several hundred task. In a busy work environment its tedious and time consuming to click on the trash can of on every single task you wish to delete and respond to the dialog. Is there a faster way to just click on multiple items at once and click delete?

regards,

Ted