Search results for "Posted by Michel_7"
Michel_7

Posted Feb 15, 2013 in: CVS export - Missing data
Score: 0
  • Michel_7
  • Posted: Feb 15, 2013
  • Score: 0
Sorry for my belated answer.

The date value created is of value to me. Why ?

I currently have more than 8000 tasks. I plan to trim tasks based on their freshness ( date of creation). In order to manipulate such heavy data set, I plan to use Excel.

I am well aware that I can use Toodledo to filter/sort data and get the result I want. That said, since you offer a CSV export, why not add the "date created" field to the CSV doc ?

Thanks for your consideration.

Michel
Michel_7

Posted Oct 24, 2012 in: CVS export - Missing data
  • Michel_7
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2012
I note that the tasks "date created" value is not included as part of exported data. I am wondering why, considering that the "due date" variables is included. Making the export in CVS as complete as possible is precious ( including the date of task creation ). Thks
Michel_7

• Michel_7
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2012
when can we expect an update ? Thanks
Michel_7

Posted Jul 29, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: -1
  • Michel_7
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2011
  • Score: -1
Thank you for the web site redesign. It is a huge improvement.
Michel_7

Posted Dec 11, 2009 in: We now have a Gmail gadget
  • Michel_7
  • Posted: Dec 11, 2009
This is an excellent tip. Thank you.
Michel_7

Posted Dec 11, 2009 in: We now have a Gmail gadget
  • Michel_7
  • Posted: Dec 11, 2009
Posted by Asheen:
Vin showed me a pretty good workaround: when you're in an email that you want to flag for reply or other action, copy the URL (it should look like this: http://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#inbox/125231b947ea262c, or http://mail.google.com/a/yourdomain.com/?ui=2#inbox/12523d4160e121d3) and paste it into a TD note. Name the note, e.g., "Send article to Deb". I also tag all email tasks accordingly, and have my TD gmail gadget always displaying this "emails" tag. (I opt for the full webpage and iPhone app for the rest of my tasks.)

So when I glance in my inbox, I see all the emails I have to send in the TD gadget. Then when I want to execute a task (send one of the emails), I click on the task in the gadget and then click on the URL in its note, which automatically takes me to the email chain that needs replying.

It's not RTM's one-click button, but it's pretty close.