ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jim_1348505282"
jim_1348505282

Posted Dec 02, 2012 in: AACK. New iPhone app awful fonts
Score: 1
Zurb may do some groovy work but they blew it on this one. Maybe they couldn't afford an iPhone to test it on. It's a total hash job. This is a productivity tool, not a display of cooool graphics. It's almost hard to know where to start.
1. Gray on gray is one of the first no-no's of readability. Besides, a computer option that is "grayed out" is UNAVAILABLE! Don't try to remake universal computer conventions.
2. Those tiny yellow triangles are virtually indistiguishable from each other. The old design worked better. Did they even give an ounce of thought to someone who is colorblind? (I'm not, and I cannot tell the difference at a glance. This is about speed, ease, and productivity, remember?) The fastest way to see how an item is prioritized is simply the WORD: e.g. "High", "Top", "Low", etc -- not having to make a mental translation of the symbolism of a color.
3. For some bizarre reason it doesn't put the highest priority at the top, instead apparently relying on those stupid yellow triangles. And adding a star to any item should move it to the top of its priority class.
4. Why waste valuable screen space on that useless "Quick Add Task" bar? There's a button at the top for that. At least make that optional. The search bar should be optional too.
I tested at least 8 or 9 organizers before settling on Toodledo. It was by far the best. Please don't let some self-important design shop screw it up. Thanks.