ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by HansD"
HansD

Posted Dec 12, 2011 in: api usage requires userpassword
Score: 1
  • HansD
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2011
  • Score: 1
The current api (v2) requires the usage of the user password (or just the md5 hash of the password) for signing requests. As I want to some webbased app I'd prefer not to have these in my environment. Instead I would like to see something like oauth where I get a user & app specific token to sign my requests with.

To completely redesign the api would be too much, I might have some suggestions/ideas where the impact could be minimised to achieve this.
HansD

Posted Nov 05, 2010 in: View and block third-party apps
Score: 0
  • HansD
  • Posted: Nov 05, 2010
  • Score: 0
Nice! Perhaps an idea to mail this when a new app will access the account, or is accessing the data after being dormant for x time... ?
HansD

Posted Oct 27, 2010 in: hide future task filters
  • HansD
  • Posted: Oct 27, 2010
Hmm, it seems you are correct.

But it bugs me that tomorrows (start and due) tasks are also hidden by this filter
HansD

Posted Oct 27, 2010 in: hide future task filters
  • HansD
  • Posted: Oct 27, 2010
in my account settings I have the future tasks set to 3 months.
When in the task view, eg by status, I have the hide future tasks filter on, it won't show tasks starting tomorrow and due that same day. That is not what I expect.
HansD

Posted Jul 17, 2010 in: Synching from Toodledo to Outlook
  • HansD
  • Posted: Jul 17, 2010
Using Outlook 2007, and everything works fine.

@Me_cam, what does the diagnostics show? (tab on the toodlesync app)
And what are your syncing settings ?

And have a look at http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncFaq.aspx

This message was edited Jul 17, 2010.
HansD

Posted Jul 10, 2010 in: booklets & chrome
  • HansD
  • Posted: Jul 10, 2010
it seems the adobe acrobat reader plugin was giving the issue.
HansD

Posted Jul 08, 2010 in: booklets & chrome
  • HansD
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2010
SOrry, that is not the case here. I only get a download when I right click and "save link as". Otherwise nothing.
HansD

Posted Jul 07, 2010 in: booklets & chrome
  • HansD
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2010
Trying to generate some booklets using chrome. Just clicking on the link (both the default and custom booklets - stored and via the download button - and both a4 and letter) results in nothing. Saving the the link as and than opening the resulting file will diaply a pdf.
HansD

Posted Jun 30, 2010 in: folders, context, tags and x-ref?
  • HansD
  • Posted: Jun 30, 2010
Not yet, will have a look. Thanks
HansD

Posted Jun 30, 2010 in: split multiple tags in view
  • HansD
  • Posted: Jun 30, 2010
yep, the tags view shows the seperate tags and could be used as a workaround. if the tabs could be alfa sorted, it would certainly improve.

Sorry to hear about the technical reasons, but at least you're honest about it.

An alternative that would work for me could be that on normal view there is an additional tag view that groups per tag, but can only show one tag unfolded (thus not having to show a task multiple times).
HansD

• HansD
  • Posted: Jun 27, 2010
Hi,

the current hide future task makes an assumption how dates are used.

"This filter will hide or reveal tasks that match any of these criteria. 1) Have a start date that is more than 1 day in the future. 2) Have a due-date that is more than X months into the future, where X is a number that you can set in your account settings. 3) Have a due-date that is more than 1 week in the future and have a due-date modifier."

I would like some settings to:
- modify 1) to specify the number of days
- modify 3) to specify the number of days
- disable 2) and/or 3)

additionally:
- new quickfilter: show dated&undated / hide undated / hide dated
HansD

Posted Jun 27, 2010 in: split multiple tags in view
  • HansD
Hi,

I know it's mentioned earlier, but could not easily find one of the older topics:

whne assigning multiple tags to a task, the taks will be displayed under the combination when sorted & grouped by tasks. I would expect to see here only the single tags as header (the tag column may contain the complete taglist), and yes, this implies a task can be shown > once.
HansD

Posted Jun 27, 2010 in: folders, context, tags and x-ref?
  • HansD
Hi,

besides the folders and the context I can only use the tag field to store info. The tag has the disadvantage that it is free text and cannot benefit from the rename like folder/context.

For my purpose I would like to have a third field, like folder and context, eg x-ref.
For me, this x-ref may contain a single value, although I can see the value that it may contain multiple values (from a predefined list).

The tag could be for any ad-hoc free text as it is currently.

What I want to store (in some controlled way):
- zone of focus (eg some bigger 'projects', responsibilities etc)
- @context (like gtd: wf, call etc)
- involved party (eg for @call, @agenda, @wf)

1 and 3 i tried both in folder and the tag field, but i'm not yet happy with this.
HansD

Posted Jan 17, 2010 in: Filter by anything other than "context"
  • HansD
  • Posted: Jan 17, 2010
To filter on additional fields would certainly help with fields that cannot be sorted, eg starred.
HansD

• HansD
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2010
Hi, trying to reorder my columns. Both in IE8 and Chrome 3 the work is not saved after clicking on the edit column order for the second time
HansD

Posted Jan 06, 2010 in: Tasks not properly added
  • HansD
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2010
Did you add any custom fields in the view? Were all 20 added by the sync in one go?
HansD

• HansD
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2010
See the website (for the syncher). Only real tasks are synched, not mails marked as todo. You have to copy those emails to a taskfolder (creates a new task with the content of the email)
HansD

Posted Jan 05, 2010 in: Tasks not properly added
  • HansD
"From about 20 tasks there are 4 "
Is 20 the full set? Or the twenty newly added?
HansD

• HansD
Did you add custom fields for the td ones? make sure the type is text and not something else.
HansD

• HansD
  • Posted: May 09, 2009
the icons for bug and idea are reversed, but also using a normal connection (my other topic started today was a feature request, but ended up with a bug icon).

the https forums do indeed look strange, like the css isn't coming through or so

This message was edited May 09, 2009.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next