ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
petejak

Score: 1
  • petejak
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2013
  • Score: 1
I've been dipping in and out of GTD for a few years now. When I started I used Toodledo primarily because of the flexibility and the ability to email tasks into the system (which was relatively rare back then). I then moved to eProductivity because my employer was a Notes shop and the Notes integration made for a seamless experience. Last year I went out on my own and so everything changed - including my email client, and hence I revisited my GTD setup. Initially I tried ActiveInbox because I was using Gmail - but it didn't work for me, primarily because there wasn't an elegant mobile soliution. I also dabbled in IQTell for a few weeks, but found it unworkable when there wasn't a network connection available. So I returned to Toodledo (admittedly with Appigo Todo as the mobile client because I find it a better UI and handles projects better).

I've just posted a slideshare on my setup, along with the other tools I use (eg Notabiility and iThoughts for note taking, Evernote for my reference). You can get to it via my blog post at http://b2bnurture.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/surviving-2013-part-2-tools.html?m=1.

I hope you find this useful - it has taken me a while to get to this stage, and this forum has been instrumental in getting me there, so it seems only reasonable to share...