ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by paul_1351977321"
paul_1351977321

Score: 2
Toodledo does not respond to clicks fairly regularly now. Here is a video showing me clicking on most of the elements of the top two to do's. Once I refresh Firefox, Toodledo comes back to life (for a little while) and responds to new clicks. I will figure out how to add a video for your viewing pleasure.

This message was edited Mar 30, 2019.
paul_1351977321

Posted May 17, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.5
Score: 1
Any comment on this thread from a Toodledo Admin? I saw that v3.0.6 does not mention this change. Can you confirm/deny that providing the option to use the v3.0.1 interface is in v3.0.7 or a future release? Thanks!

Posted by boo33y:
Posted by paul_1351977321:
I do the same thing in that I am careful never to update Toodledo. I took the additional step of copying "Toodledo 3.0.1.ipa" to a safe place so that if I were to update by mistake I could restore it. I hope the Toodledo team provides the 3.0.1 interface as an option, because I will immediately become a Pro user when they do.

Posted by Edu:
Does 3.0.5 provide an option to use the interface from 3.0.1? Is that one of the "updates on the way soon?" Thanks.

I'm still using 3.0.1 ... I update my iPhone whenever any new release of apps appears, but being careful not upgrade Toodledo. I'll wait to see if any upcoming update brings the option of at least parts of 3.0.1, for me, the best in terms of usability and visual so far. I really like Toodledo, but liked the old interface or, on the other hand, some things I did not like on the new interface ...

I will be the broken record.

Although it is nice that 3.04 and 3.0.5 are getting faster for users of 3.0.2/3.0.3, what will happen when our 3.0.1 app breaks down? I don't want to be forced to switch to the newer UI or a different app.

Isn't there a way to have 2 apps? I mentioned 2 apps again because it seems the newer UI is getting faster but it is still not as fast as 3.0.1 or 2.X.X so themes or a change in stylesheets might not work that much.

Is it about cost? I use Toodledo daily and would be willing to buy a 5 year subscription when there's a great chance that in 3 years I'll switch to a smartphone running Mer.

This is not my way of saying "name your price" or "take the blank on your way out" but more of a complaint that to keep using our favorite UI we have to forgo updates and improvements.
paul_1351977321

Posted May 09, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.5
Score: 1
I do the same thing in that I am careful never to update Toodledo. I took the additional step of copying "Toodledo 3.0.1.ipa" to a safe place so that if I were to update by mistake I could restore it. I hope the Toodledo team provides the 3.0.1 interface as an option, because I will immediately become a Pro user when they do.

Posted by Edu:
Does 3.0.5 provide an option to use the interface from 3.0.1? Is that one of the "updates on the way soon?" Thanks.

I'm still using 3.0.1 ... I update my iPhone whenever any new release of apps appears, but being careful not upgrade Toodledo. I'll wait to see if any upcoming update brings the option of at least parts of 3.0.1, for me, the best in terms of usability and visual so far. I really like Toodledo, but liked the old interface or, on the other hand, some things I did not like on the new interface ...
paul_1351977321

Posted May 08, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.5
Score: 0
paul_1351977321

Posted Mar 04, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 0
Isn't the solution to this called "version 3.0.1"? Go back to a stable version and hope the third time is the charm?

Posted by Jake:
We have not yet been able to reproduce the iPad crashing problem, so we haven't found a solution yet. We would really appreciate more data. If your iPad is crashing, please follow these directions to submit a crash report to us via a support ticket so that we can find out what is happening.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=80

The power of Toodledo (and it's weakness) is its configurability. With so many settings, there are too many combinations of settings for us to be able to test every combination. It must be some combination of settings that we didn't test with. Sorry for the inconvenience.
paul_1351977321

Score: 2
Awful update.

Cluttered. Goofy colors. Funny triangle adding no value. Notes always in the way on detailed page. Search/Add take up valuable space.

I wish there were an uneasy "undo" button on this "upgrade."