ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by viswarkarman"
viswarkarman

Posted Jun 13, 2020 in: Sort by date and time separately?
Score: 0
Correct me if I am wrong here, but it is not possible to sort tasks just by date (not including time of day) or just by time of day ("ignoring" the date). I would like to be able to sort this way:

1) date,
2) priority,
3) time of day.

So my highest priority tasks would appear first, but within a certain priority value, the tasks would be sorted by time of day due.

Is this possible in the current version of the software?
viswarkarman

Posted Nov 19, 2017 in: Email in a Note
Score: 0
I've been using ToodleDo for years and it has been a great app - I love it.
I was using Evernote for note-taking and web clipping but I don't use it enough to justify the cost anymore.
I would like to migrate my web-clipping and notes to ToodleDo.

Question: Is it possible to email in a ToodleDo note, like you can with Tasks?
If not, can we get this feature? Seems simple enough ... just allow users to set up a second gateway email address for their accounts that dump input to Notes rather than Tasks.

Now that I'm thinking of it, an import function between ToodleDo Notes and Evernote would also be nice. : )

Cheers!
viswarkarman

Posted Nov 18, 2013 in: outline to tasks (Feature request)
Score: 1
Yes! This was my very first thought when I saw the outline feature. The first step would be to add the ability to convert an individual outline item into a task. The next step would be to add the ability to convert a entire outline into a hierarchical set of tasks (and/or a set of goals).

Toodledo is a great product and I have been using it for years. The outline feature as-is is equivalent to a (non-task) "grocery list" - something that was needed but lacking for a long time. I am so glad you added this! Please take it to the next level and integrate this with Toodledo's main function: tasking. Thanks!