ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
mahmoodadeel

Posted Dec 22, 2010 in: [UserStyles] Toodledo Focus
Score: 0
Posted by twangus:
@mahmoodadeel, what mode are you using? (grid or multi-line?)

For grid-mode, the main section should be as wide as it needs to fit all the data and no more. I agree I don't like wasted space, but I'm not sure what else could go there if you can already see every field.

For multi-line mode, I can try to make it so that it takes up the whole screen whatever the screen size. But I'll need to see if that's possible with the CSS (it's definitely possible to do that kind of layout, but it can be hard sometimes for the CSS to tell what mode the user is in).

But thanks for the feedback! I've got some changes in progress on my computer, but probably won't be able to upload them until after the holidays.

I have a 24" screen and felt that if i could expand the main body to the whole screen. Something like the Mac OS user style. I will have a go at it my self.

I must say the theme should be default for toodledo. Great work.
mahmoodadeel

Posted Dec 20, 2010 in: [UserStyles] Toodledo Focus
Awesome work. I was really getting sick of TD UI and you just solved the issue.

However i feel there is a lot of space wasted on the right. Is there a way to extend this to cover the whole screen
mahmoodadeel

+1
This feature will make toodledo iphone a killer app. the ability to customize your work flow would be great.
mahmoodadeel

Posted Nov 09, 2010 in: Toodledo clear
go to style source code.
Look for:
background:#fff url(http://blog.discoveryeducation.com/fred_delventhal1/files/2008/03/riptide-background839091636-aq ua-1680x1050.jpg) repeat 0 0 !important;
}

delete the url(...) so the code is like this:
background:#fff repeat 0 0 !important;
mahmoodadeel

Posted Oct 20, 2010 in: Toodledo clear
Thanks for the comment. Glad you liked it.
mahmoodadeel

Score: -1
I would love an integration with toggl (a time tracking web app). I would just like to export my tasks maybe and track them instead of manually adding them.
mahmoodadeel

Posted Oct 03, 2010 in: Toodledo clear
Score: 3
My first go at updating toodledo UI. i have used codes from "toodledo from Nonimage" and "toodledo me too"

http://userstyles.org/styles/37736?r=1286080384

Comments welcome.
mahmoodadeel

Posted Aug 27, 2010 in: iPhone App Search Sync Wanted
+1
mahmoodadeel

Posted Jul 26, 2010 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: -1
A prettier toodledo. Yes plz.

Its a gr8 tool but seriously i dont even like looking at it. If it didnt have the functionalities i would have been long gone.
mahmoodadeel

+1
mahmoodadeel

+1
mahmoodadeel

Posted May 21, 2010 in: HOTLIST
Ya i believe the level of customizations in search are very well defined. Something in the same line would be great.
mahmoodadeel

Posted May 21, 2010 in: HOTLIST
saskia.x, Good sugessions there. I just want to see a more customised hotlist on my phone and gmail app...
mahmoodadeel

Posted May 17, 2010 in: HOTLIST
Score: 1
Filter doesnt serve what i am looking for. I have a search option which does the following:

Displays tasks which are

due next 5 days

or

Next actions

or

stared

This gives me a condensed look at all my task i need to handle first. I would love to be able to see that list on my iphone or mini gmail toodledo.
mahmoodadeel

Posted May 16, 2010 in: HOTLIST
I would like a more customizable hotlist with options equivalent to a search option. I have created a hotlist in search but i cant view that on the iphone app. Alternatively you can add search feature of the iphone app.

THanks
mahmoodadeel

Posted Jan 17, 2010 in: How do people use the "active" status
I use Active with any task in a project/folder that is not Next Action, waiting for or someday. So basically i enlist all the task in a project as active and pick the first one as next action task.
mahmoodadeel

Posted Jan 16, 2010 in: Hide Unwanted Tabs
i would like to recommend that to TD wish list. Really would be helpful if i can have only the tabs i want to see. Makes the whole interface less crammed and eye friendly.

Otherwise been using TD for a long and and love it. The best task manager available by far. Thumbs up.
mahmoodadeel

Posted Jan 14, 2010 in: Hide Unwanted Tabs
Thanks for the input

I actually meant sub tabs e.g. in the status i dont use all the tabs and just want to see next action, Waiting for. want to hide the others.
mahmoodadeel

Posted Jan 13, 2010 in: Hide Unwanted Tabs
Anyone...No one ;(
mahmoodadeel

Posted Dec 24, 2009 in: Manual Sorting of Subtasks.
Can we also have regular task sorting. I dont use subtasks.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next