ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by j__f__c__"
j__f__c__

Posted Oct 25, 2009 in: Can I sync my Itouch without WiFi?
Score: 0
Thanks for your reply

Jf
j__f__c__

Posted Oct 25, 2009 in: Can I sync my Itouch without WiFi?
Hello,

Sorry if that question already has been answered. My research did not yield any results.

A new free Wifi service is available in my neighborhood. (no wi-jacking involved ;). My laptop catches it but it have to take a walk so my Ipod can do so.

Is there any simple way (other than using the outlook sync app, wich I don't like) to sync my Ipod Touch through my computer's connection?

Thanks for your advice

Jf
j__f__c__

Oh, you're right.

I did'nt remember Toodledo syncs upon booting.

I tried the email-to-self trick, but it did not yield results.

Well, I'll stop by the Apple store on my way back from work.

Thanks for your help

Jf
j__f__c__

The thing is I lost my Ipod. I don't think its a crime to find and keep something. Except from hanging threats signs in the neigborhood the IP address pinpoints -

- You found my Ipod last June, you better give it back before I find you. -

Jf
j__f__c__

Thanks

My only real problem now is: do I enter the next action in Toodledo? The bastid might know what I'm up to.
j__f__c__

(insert IP adress here) Third-Party App Access Sep 09, 2009 5:29 am

Thats what I got! Heeheehee.

Ok.

Now what should I do with this IP address? Find the Internet connexion provider somehow?

Thanks for your help.

Jf
j__f__c__

Hi,

I lost my Ipod in a cinema a few months back. After trying to find it by various means, I gave up.

Some folders that I tried to delete for weeks keep coming back. Then it hit me. Its my former Ipod synching.

Can someone think of a way I could use the info coming in from the Ipod (Ip adress?) to track my Ipod?

What would be the procedure?

I'm no computer whiz. Hope somebody else is.

Jf
j__f__c__

Hi,

I lost my Ipod in a cinema a few months back. After trying to find it by various means, I gave up.

Some folders that I tried to delete for weeks keep coming back. Then it hit me. Its my former Ipod synching.

Can someone think of a way I could use the info coming in from the Ipod (Ip adress?) to track my Ipod?

What would be the procedure?

I'm no computer whiz. Hope somebody else is.

Jf