ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by LesSand"
LesSand

Posted Feb 10, 2013 in: App for Surface tablet?
Score: 0
  • LesSand
  • Posted: Feb 10, 2013
  • Score: 0
Haven't found one either. Am looking forward to one.
LesSand

Posted May 13, 2011 in: Task and Subtask Dependancy
Score: 2
  • LesSand
  • Posted: May 13, 2011
  • Score: 2
Just wanted to add myself to the list of members for whom increasingly the lack of dependent tasks is becoming a major issue.

What would be ideal to me is that I could make a certain task or subtask "Waiting for" any another arbitrary task or subtask that I choose - it shouldn't need to be a subtask or the same task. And to complete the workflow, as I check the "waited for" task completed, the waiting task status should change to "Next Action".

Ideally, this status would be customizable per task (e.g. I want some of my waiting tasks to become Next Action, others to become Active, and I want to be able to decide that for each task individually), but I conceed that is a bit more advanced and could possibly make the UI convoluted, if not implemented smartly.

I really like Toodledo, it helps me in incredible ways. I'm happy to pay to keep the service uptime high and the features coming, but the overhead of managing dependent tasks is making me seriously consider start looking at other options.
LesSand

Posted Dec 26, 2008 in: Toodledo rocks!
Score: 0
  • LesSand
  • Posted: Dec 26, 2008
  • Score: 0
While I understand "me too" messages are mostly useless, I think one is warranted in this case - I just want to join the previous poster on praise for this service. I'm still trying to figure out the system and make it work to my advantage, but I'm so far very well impressed by how polished the interface looks, and how flexible the app seems to be. I also have the iPhone applet, which I expect to be my main line of contact with the backend.

Please keep up the good job, and you have another customer for life.