ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Benjamin

Score: 0
  • Benjamin
  • Posted: Jun 02, 2011
  • Score: 0
Yes, I pressed it and triple checked checked it to make sure. Interestingly enough, one of my collaborators can only see my public Goals. So on further analysis, the one that can see all my goals as the access level of "Can also assign me tasks" while the one that can't see my private goals as the access level of "Can also edit Tasks"
Benjamin

• Benjamin
  • Posted: Jun 01, 2011
Hi,
Why is that my collaborators can see my Goals even though I've set them to private? Is there something I'm missing here? I just checked the private checkmark. They can't see folders I've set as private.
Thanks,
Ben
Benjamin

Posted May 21, 2011 in: Team Project View available Yet?
  • Benjamin
  • Posted: May 21, 2011
Hi,
I currently use Toodledo within my small business. It's a great little tool and I wish it was a bit more robost for collaboration. It appears that they are starting to close that gap with some new releases like being notified if someone modifies an assigned task to you.

Is there yet a team view where you could see tasks from everyone in one page or assign multiple tasks in a project? Is that available and I am simply unaware of it?

Thanks,

Ben
Benjamin

• Benjamin
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2010
Thanks. Is there any estimated-time-of-arrival with this feature? By status, are you referring to using the "Waiting" to indicate that this task is dependent?
Do you have any roadmap at this time we can follow showing what you plan on developing?
Benjamin

• Benjamin
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2010
Hi,
I've been using Toodledo over a year and back in April I asked if there was going to be the ability to have task depdendency. This would be very useful. I especially like alexborne's suggestion:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/1817/0/linking-tasks-by-tasks-that-proceed-another-one.html

It would be nice to hide tasks that cannot be even completed until another one is completed (or a combination of task are completed until the next one appears). Anyone who's familiar with software project management would agree I think.

I believe the inability to designate dependencies is one of the few disadvanges of Toodledo versus other similar apps like OmniFocus.

Is there any plan for releasing this soon? Thanks.
Benjamin

• Benjamin
  • Posted: Sep 07, 2009
I think I figured it out. I need to look under the drop down on the simple options. Thanks.
Benjamin

• Benjamin
Anders, I'm still unable to get that option. I still have the standard options for the radio controls such as Repeat from Due Date and Repeat from completion date. I don't see any other option related to the parent. Is there something I'm missing?
Benjamin

• Benjamin
I read your instructions on how to read a repeating subtask. However, I was unable to select the value "Repeat with Parent" under the Repeat field.

I did not see the option and I tried to type it in the field to see if it would detect it. It did not do that. Am I missing something? Thanks!
Benjamin

Posted Sep 01, 2009 in: Google Calendar and Toodledo Gadget
  • Benjamin
  • Posted: Sep 01, 2009
I have tried to change it so the Google Calendar Toodledo gadget is on the due date for that particular day. It seems to work for every day but the current day. It defaults to the Hotlist. is there a way to control this? Also, is there any way you can control what appears in this gadget? It seems that I get a lot of deferred tasks too which I don't want to see. I hope someone can help. Thanks!
Benjamin

• Benjamin
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2009
Nice, I'm glad you're using your own To-Do list :-) Is it of medium importance or coming in a near-future release? Do you have a list of future releases and which features are for each list?
Benjamin

• Benjamin
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2009
I was wondering if you were planning on creating functionality that allows for one task preceding another. Right now, I've been using the "Waiting" status to designate this, but they are not linked. So if you click on one task and try to complete it, there would be some dialog or interface that would indicate that other tasks precede it and and need to be completed first. (Similar to Microsoft Project or a Gantt Chart in software project management). Please let me know. Thanks.
Benjamin

Posted Apr 06, 2009 in: RDBMS querying ability possible?
  • Benjamin
  • Posted: Apr 06, 2009
Hi,
I think you should add the ability to query the backend database with ODBC or similar method. I'd be willing to pay extra money for this feature as I would like to create my own trending and analysis reports to track. Is this at all possible?

Thanks,

Ben
Benjamin

Posted Jan 22, 2009 in: Easier way to post subtasks?
  • Benjamin
  • Posted: Jan 22, 2009
The only way I know to post a subtask (and initiate subtask-ing under a task) is to create a normal task first then drag it under the master task.

Is there a way to begin a subtask for a task that doesn't have a task yet without having to use the drag method of creating it?

I wish that little "Add Task" button was there under a master task without having to create another task first and drag it under there. Seems overly laborious. Please help.