ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
kevin

Score: 0
  • kevin
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2012
  • Score: 0
Was hoping to see this in the latest iOS release but can't find yet. Hope still on the dev radar.
kevin

• kevin
  • Posted: Sep 28, 2012
Fantastic!! Thanks Jake for your quick reply and consideration.
kevin

Score: 1
  • kevin
  • Posted: Sep 28, 2012
  • Score: 1
I am an avid and longtime Toodledo user but recently discovered a handy feature in an iOS app called "Alarmed" that absolutely love. Basically it keeps sounding the reminder "alarm" on a reoccurring basis until the task is marked as completed. This is essential because I often get the alarm, but I'm busy at the current moment (driving, meeting, etc) then forget to go back and complete the task. Alarmed also has a useful way to "snooze" tasks for a specified amount of time when want the alarm to sound again.

I would definitely be willing to pay extra for this feature! If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks!
kevin

Score: 1
  • kevin
  • Posted: Sep 24, 2012
  • Score: 1
Thanks so much for this fantastic feature! Noticed that the reminder times are not coming over from Reminders, only the dates. Hopefully this can be included in a future update.
kevin

Posted Jul 19, 2012 in: Snooze Function - New Thread
  • kevin
  • Posted: Jul 19, 2012
Another user who could really appreciate the snooze feature. My reminders go off but if I'm in the middle of something I often forget to go back and do it. I love Toodledo but am considering switching without this. I would even be willing to pay extra for the Pro subscription if that was an included feature. Alarmed has great use of the snooze feature and also the ability to have alarms "nag" over and over until the task is completed or cleared out.
kevin

• kevin
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2010
Yes, PLEASE work on fixing this feature. This is also a daily frustration of mine. Not hard to manually click and open the context menu, but sometimes forget to do this extra step then tasks slip off the radar.