ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Jrodwin"
Jrodwin

Posted Feb 11, 2013 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 0
  • Jrodwin
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2013
  • Score: 0
I am glad I figured out how to keep version 3.0 on my iPhone and iPad. I liked the version right from the start, and I like it better the more I use it. The new redesign is also nice. It is hard to say from looking at the pictures, but I expect that if I work with it for a while I will appreciate the new color contrast, even if the changes are subtle. Thanks for all the effort on this!
Jrodwin

Posted Jan 12, 2013 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 1
  • Jrodwin
  • Posted: Jan 12, 2013
  • Score: 1
I kept the version 3.0 upgrade on my iPhone and IPad. Unlike some others who have posted, I liked the grey on grey color scheme, and I enjoyed working with the new design. I appreciate all of the time and effort that went into the new design, and I am looking forward to future versions of the new design.
Jrodwin

Posted Jul 08, 2009 in: Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated.
  • Jrodwin
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2009
Thanks, Anders. Yes, I do think that is what was being suggested in the other thread. Your suggestion of cloning a task for multiple reminders and keeping the clones hidden would accomplish the trick. I'll give it a try on important tasks, but I suspect it would be cumbersome to do that more than occasionally. Multiple reminders for the same task would be a lot easier, so I will leave that on my wish list!

Even if there is an Apple imposesd limit to multiple push notifications with the iPhone, that should not affect multiple notifications by e-mail or text -- I assume that would be an issue of Toodledo programming, not an Apple limitation. Even if the multiple iPhone push notifications are not possible, multiple text or e-mail notifications for a single task would also be nice.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Jrodwin

Posted Jul 08, 2009 in: Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated.
  • Jrodwin
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2009
Hello, I am a Pro Subscriber, and I am very happy with both the web version and the iPhone app -- during my waking hours, I am continously using either one or the other, which has greatly increased my ability to get things done. I have been getting a lot of use this week out of the push alarm/notifification. I was not sure at first whether it would be worth the trouble of setting it up, but I am finding the alarms/notifications very helpful because I don't have to check Toodledo as often to review tasks, I can wait and let my iPhone notify me of an upcoming task, which is a much more efficient use of my time.

Here's my question. There are some tasks where I would really like multiple notifications at different times -- for example, if I have a conf call or a meeting scheduled, it would be nice to get a notification an hour before, a half our before and 15 minutes before. Would it be possible to add multiple time notifications for a single task? Or does the Apple push technology not allow for that?

Thanks for a great product!