ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jay_shel"
jay_shel

Posted Nov 28, 2017 in: Adding a Comments Field to Tasks
Score: 1
  • jay_shel
  • Posted: Nov 28, 2017
  • Score: 1
I think it would be beneficial to have a comments field associated with each task if you select it as a field you would like to use in your task mgmt dashboards.
jay_shel

Posted Jan 24, 2009 in: Subtask Enhancement on Mobile App.
Score: 0
  • jay_shel
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2009
  • Score: 0
Suggestion: On the Iphone / Touch mobile app. the folders / views you are using should give you the option of collapsing subtasks. A task with dozens of subtasks will clutter your views. This should work similar to the wesbite views / lists for subtasks. They are collapsible.
jay_shel

Posted Jan 07, 2009 in: Ipod Touch Sync Error
  • jay_shel
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2009
My company does allow HTTPS over port 443.

I guess my question now is, how would I enable secure communication through the proxy configuration on the Ipod touch?

There is only an option to specify one proxy server and one port.

So I have specified my proxy server and port 80 in the only port field there is.

Any ideas?
jay_shel

• jay_shel
It seems your application does not work with a site that uses a proxy for web communications.

What port does the mobile app. communicate back to the Tooledo website? Does it use port 80, 443, or some other?
jay_shel

• jay_shel
Web Pages load successfully in Safari. I immediately switched to the Toodledo mobile app. and got the sync error #1003 again.

Thanks for the quick response.
jay_shel

Posted Jan 06, 2009 in: Ipod Touch Sync Error
  • jay_shel
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2009
Hello,

The Toodledo mobile app. I just bought and installed on my 32GB iPod Touch running 2.2 software gets and Error Sync #1003 every time it tries to connect. I am running Toodledo Mobile Ver. 1.4.

It works fine at home over my wireless internet connection with no proxy, but at work, even with the proxy setup and configured for the wireless connection it fails with a could not sync Error #1003.

I have followed the instructions to login again, but that does not help.

Please help.