ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jastram"
jastram

Posted Jan 28, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 1
  • jastram
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2014
  • Score: 1
Thanks for doing this. I actually used the mobile web version quite a bit. Generally, I don't see why everybody is so crazy about apps, when a simple HTML5-Website will do.

However, the biggest drawback of a mobile website is the lack of integration, especially (in this case) the ability to convert a text selection into a task, using the share button. So I am looking forward to the app.
jastram

Score: 0
  • jastram
  • Posted: Sep 27, 2010
  • Score: 0
@Administrator:

@jastram: You must have the experimental scrolling feature turned on.

Actually, I did have it turned on, but the problem exists irrespective of this. However, I managed to shrink (but not remove) the space by adding and removing columns a few times.

I may be on the wrong track here, but I had a look at the HTML. There I found the following (omitted the pointy brackets):

div id="newAssgn" class="field" ...

Could that be a relict of the old "Assign" column that for whatever reason still takes up space?

Best,

- Michael
jastram

Score: 1
  • jastram
  • Posted: Sep 24, 2010
  • Score: 1
@rivanor: Don't be so cheap, sub-tasks are absolutely worth paying for! :-)
jastram

• jastram
  • Posted: Sep 24, 2010
Great update! And here is the first bug report (I think) :-)

I used to have collaborators enabled. The column is now gone (as described), but instead I have a gap between the last column and the icon for notes. I assume that this is the space where the collaborator column used to be, but so far I couldn't find a way to get rid of it.

Thanks for the great work!
jastram

Posted Mar 27, 2009 in: Is "reassign" broken?
  • jastram
  • Posted: Mar 27, 2009
Howdy,

I used the "reassign" feature in the past, but it suddenly stopped working. I can see the field, if I click on it, I get a dropdown. From the dropdown, I can select the new Assignee. So far so good. But upon selecting it, the dropdown stays a dropdown (rather than turning back into text, as it should upon successful submission). And sure enough, if I refresh the page, the item is still assigned to me.

This used to work in the past, and all other features still work.

I am using Firefox 3.0.7 on Ubuntu 8.10.

Thanks!

- Michael