ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Thad & Cindy"
Thad & Cindy

Score: 0
Hi,

I would like have a ToodleDo task appear in my daily list on Tuesdays to remind me to take out the trash. I only want to see the task on the day it is due. After all, there's no point in reminding me on Sunday to have the trash out Wednesday morning. I want to see that reminder on Tuesday only.

Regardless of whether or not I complete the task, I want it to disappear from my list of chores and I want it to reappear the following week.

How do I set ToodleDo up for this?

Thanks,
Thad
Thad & Cindy

Posted Aug 21, 2010 in: Trash task
I want a task to remind me to take out the trash. I don't want it to appear until the day before and I want it to disappear the next day regardless of whether I mark it complete or not. How do I set that up? It seems that I can get one feature or the other but not both.

Thad
Thad & Cindy

Ah, "Every Tue, Fri" I tried several combos, but never that exact one. Thx. And I've got the ones I want hidden until they're due hiding properly. Thanks again.
Thad & Cindy

My trash is picked up every Wednesday and Saturday. How do I set up a task (take out the trash) that repeats every Tuesday and Friday?

Also, how do I set it up so that I don't see that task until Tuesday or Friday afternoon? In other words, on Sunday, I don't want to see a task to take out the trash on Tuesday. I don't want to see that reminder until it's due. Can that be set up?

TIA,
Thad