ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by thereinhardts"
thereinhardts

Score: 1
You mentioned that on the mobile app the first 3 columns are displayed at equal widths (33%),no matter how what width they were given in the web app.

Perhaps the following mobile app display guidelines for Lists would be more readable:

Assume that checkbox columns can be a minimum width compared to the other columns. That would prevent the blank area currently around checkboxes currently from taking up precious screen space. Or make the checkbox width only as wide as the column's title.

Consider making the widths of other columns you display on the main screen proportional to widths assigned in the web app. Using a simple shopping list as an example, if the column widths for the first three columns are 50 pixels, 200 pixels and 100 pixels in the web app, then on the mobile device assign column widths matching the ratio of 1:4:2.

Just a suggestion to make Lists more readable on mobile apps.

Thanks.

This message was edited Oct 03, 2015.
thereinhardts

Posted Mar 25, 2013 in: Iphone Always Shows Future Tasks?
Score: 0
I am new to Toodledo. I cannot get my iPhone to hide future task.

For example, I have a task called "Remember roses for Anniversay" set to start April 10 and end on the anniversary, April.

On the website the task won't appear until April 10 because I have turned off display of future tasks. That is the desired behavior.

But on the iPhone, all future tasks are appearing. The iPhone doesn't even display a Start Date for me to edit.

Does the iPhone app have only a very limited filtering capability compared to the website?