Thank you!
Gene
metcalew

Posted Oct 17, 2011 in: Toodledo for Iphone
Score: 0
  • metcalew
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2011
  • Score: 0
I have an Ipad and Iphone. Both are set up with Toodledo. My Ipad works fine, but now when I use the Iphone app it will not sync (even though the Ipad syncs just fine). The small wheel in the lower left of the screen just keeps going around. Both the Ipad and Iphone use the same password and the password seems to be working. (At least when I put it in there is no problem.) Can anyone help me?
Gene
metcalew

Posted Jan 20, 2009 in: How to set up priorities
  • metcalew
  • Posted: Jan 20, 2009
Interestingly enough, when I look at my calendar I notice that the items without times (which show up at the top of my lists in the To-Do List) show up at the bottom....where I prefer them to be...oh well.....
metcalew

• metcalew
Thank you! I feel the same way you do, but, like you, I'm sure I can adapt. Thanks again!
metcalew

• metcalew
Yes I do have due times assigned to some of the items. I would prefer that the items with times show up at the top of my list since they are most important to me and thus have the highest priorities, but it is the items without times that show up at the top of the list - even though the items without times have a lower priority.

Thank you for replying to my query!
metcalew

• metcalew
I have just signed up to use Toodledo and I'm very pleased, but I have a question. I need to sort my activities by due date and then by priority. However, when I set up my materials to sort in this fashion, it doesn't work entirely. My tasks are indeed arranged first by date, but within each date category low priority items often appear before top or high priority items. Within each due date I need to have y items arranged in a prioritized fashion with the top priority coming first. How can I fix this?
Thank you!