ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
russelldad

Posted Nov 08, 2011 in: Grab bag of updates
Score: 2
Thanks for continuing to make Toodledo a great tool.

I'd live to see those saves searches come to the mobile client. The way I structure my tasks I plit work and home tasks between two saved searches. being able to access those on my phone would be HUGE!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!
russelldad

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 1
Overall the change is a big improvement. There are a few areas where things have decreased in usability.

1) Scrolling & Invisible tasks - The new scrolling inside a window is frustrating. At a glance the task list just ends before reaching the bottom of the page. Multiple times today I thought, "Wow! This list is getting so short!" Only to realize later it was just hidden by the new scroll inside a window UI. I prefer the GMAIL approach. the content should scroll infinitely or at the very least passed the bottom of the page.

2) Task Details icon. The icon difference between there are notes in this task and there aren't is really hard to see. It needs a lot more contrast.

3) Color - the gray color theme is just sad. It makes the task list look painful instead of the old happy color. Didn't there used to be a color theme option?
russelldad

Posted Apr 26, 2011 in: Saved Searches on the iPhone
Score: 0
I would really like to have existing saved searches available on the iPhone.

I found a 'saved search on iPhone' thread from 2009 where the toodledo admin said that it was in a future release and on the to-do list.

Any update? Is it still in the roadmap?

Saved search access would be an awesome iPhone feature!